Inactive ~ Resegnation

RobotKenny

Verified
RobotKenny
RobotKenny
Jun 22, 2018
your imagination
Cya tealeaf, you’re one of the people that have shaped my experience on mccities. Honestly it’s really sad to see you go. Hopefully we’ll meet again someday but until then, sayonara. I’ll miss u <3

Reactions: DelicateBean

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Cya tealeaf, you’re one of the people that have shaped my experience on mccities. Honestly it’s really sad to see you go. Hopefully we’ll meet again someday but until then, sayonara. I’ll miss u <3
I will miss you Kenny boy :-( And I will cherish the map u made me and all of our memories

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
If I'm honest I thought you were a bit cocky when I first started talking to you on the server many months back, but what did I know about anything back then xD since then you've helped me and a lot of other people out with all sorts of things and we'll definitely miss you <3

P.S if you need any help with high school stuff message me if you like, I'm a university student so I'm sure I could help you xD
AHHH i didnt know u were a college student omg Thanks soosososo much for everything and I probably will come to you for help because im clinically dumb

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
i sincerely wish you the best of luck in high school and in life, ya know all that ****, have fun. cya bean, in the end it was nice knowing you : ) i god to honest can't think of an anecdote to put in here like everyone else, oh well i guess??? lmao

-pixel
Thanks for everything pixel I think in the end it was pretty nice knowing you too <3 love you girl

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Byeee beany! Your build were honestly amazing like pfft. Sow never stop with that! I didnt get adopted by yo... had to give up on that dream xd
(Yes I always for logic reasons wanted to be adopted)

Im happy my blackmailing worked and hope to see ya soon!
Hahahahaha lol your blackmailing was too much for me to handel lololol sorry I never adopted you :-( Fragile and I thought u were ugly XD

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
nuuuu welp i already forsee your server crumpling down like a lil dead cookie that hasn't been eaten for like 3 weeks. <- @kiri ======== but for bean D: i mean i quit so its not much but accept my follow request daddy ;) ily ill miss chu <3
I accepted your follow I will miss you too eddy :( even tho your actually insane lol jk you’re always so funny and nice so don’t forget to dm me memes everyday :)

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Oh beany, welp It was fun horsing around on the server with you especially kidnapping villagers from across the world owo.
Goodbye kid, will miss you tons
Goodbye Death :( I had so much fun too and I will truly miss you! You have so much talent too your so good at buisness and realestate!!! You Smartacle!

Reactions: Powerfull

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
Times are chaging yall lol Obsidian man thanks for soooo much youve helped me in so many ways so many discount deals you gave me from the bottom of your heart and I am really really thankful :) I wish you well in life lysm
Will u come back once and a while?

ndemrose1

Feb 4, 2018
Also.... If you need some high school advice... Im a junior rn so ? Also a freshman in a college.. (its weird don’t ask me, but I think I discussed this with you one time)