Inactive ~ Resegnation

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
If I'm honest I thought you were a bit cocky when I first started talking to you on the server many months back, but what did I know about anything back then xD since then you've helped me and a lot of other people out with all sorts of things and we'll definitely miss you <3

P.S if you need any help with high school stuff message me if you like, I'm a university student so I'm sure I could help you xD

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye bean sad I won’t ever see u again lol

(To anyone that doesn’t know, we’re irl friends so don’t take this as a diss)

Tysm for introducing me to this server, community, everything

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Cya Bean it has been an awesome adventure with you from being your dad, to the company wars and gomall, and back being friends xD what a fun time we had cya and it was nice knowing you good luck in life and stay on Discord! You were a great builder and I loved seeing your builds, talking to you, and spending time with you and MissFrosty.
Lol bye Trumpieeee I am going to have a baby elephant and name him Trumpeeee and he will like peanuts and I will feed him on the beach and yell trumpeeeee anyways I need help lol

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Why is everyone leaving?
Times are chaging yall lol Obsidian man thanks for soooo much youve helped me in so many ways so many discount deals you gave me from the bottom of your heart and I am really really thankful :) I wish you well in life lysm

Reactions: Powerfull

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
beann i didnt rly know u but u were always so nice and funny! good luck with life! :(
Mintyyy I didnt really know you but u like EVERTHING and are sups active and whenever I see you on forums it makes me so happy please dont ever stop being your self :) dont change for anyone because who you are is amazinf!!

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

DelicateBean

Mar 20, 2017
Bye bean sad I won’t ever see u again lol

(To anyone that doesn’t know, we’re irl friends so don’t take this as a diss)

Tysm for introducing me to this server, community, everything
The level of cringe this comment has makes me want to throw my cats out a 23 story window then burn the building to the ground :)

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty