Inactivity, idk if I can ever come back or how long I may be inactive for

Death

Mar 18, 2017
So recently, I can’t log on to McCities, for a few days now, some of you may know it’s been happening for a few days where I would log on and log out. It has become impossible for me to play on McCities now due to this new problem. So I’ve tried to reach out to several servers and different people and checked online to see any way if there is a way such a problem could be fixed. So I haven’t got any definite answer to how this can be repaired, tho I have a few in mind and I am working to try to fix this problem. I do not know how long this will last it may be days, weeks, months or forever. I may also be resigning from my position as Teacher and Police if this continues as I feel like I am only a burden if I can’t even play, I’d rather give up my slot if it may help another player.

So when I log on, I would see my surroundings which is in my island (undeadland) where I last log in before this started happening, and I can see the blocks around me not too much but atleast 16 blocks wide around me. When I log on I can send 1 message sometimes, as I will be stuck in a lag for a few mins around 1-3mins then get kicked and a message would say "Internal Exception: java.io.Ioexception: Connection reset by peer". I have done some reasearch and I have a feeling it is not a problem with my computer or launcher or mc version as this problem occurs on Minechat as well so this is a problem Concerning my internet. My profile in game isn’t also a corrupted/damaged file as I can’t connect with alts either. I have narrowed it down to something concerning my internet connection to the server. And yes I tried restarting my internet connection smh. Anyways what happens is when I connect I send a packet to the server. But the server doesn’t recognize the packet which it responds with sending back a packet which disconnects me from the server.

I have checked everything, I have no VPN or any FireWall on, I reset my mc deleted all the files, reset my internet modern.

Here is a link to a website NopeNotYou helped find: http://www.mccentral.org/mobile/for...on-javaioioexception-connection-reset-by-peer

I feel like I won’t be able to connect any time soon! I wish good luck to the server and everyone in it. If you have found some way to fix this feel free to contact me on Discord or msg me or post on my profile on forums. And no don’t mail me, smh I cant log on so it’s not possible for me to check it.

If this issue isn’t solved in a few months I will likely give away my belongings. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I I don’t come back I just want to say thanks to my friends on the server, idk if I can tag everyone, too much on the list xD. And all the players who I or have may not met. I feel like my journey has come to a close for now.

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Have you talked to @nibble about the issue? It may be related to the recent security update, whatever was done about secure connections or what have you. Maybe insight into exactly what changes went into the server could help in troubleshooting? Just a thought.

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

So recently, I can’t log on to McCities, for a few days now, some of you may know it’s been happening for a few days where I would log on and log out. It has become impossible for me to play on McCities now due to this new problem. So I’ve tried to reach out to several servers and different people and checked online to see any way if there is a way such a problem could be fixed. So I haven’t got any definite answer to how this can be repaired, tho I have a few in mind and I am working to try to fix this problem. I do not know how long this will last it may be days, weeks, months or forever. I may also be resigning from my position as Teacher and Police if this continues as I feel like I am only a burden if I can’t even play, I’d rather give up my slot if it may help another player.

So when I log on, I would see my surroundings which is in my island (undeadland) where I last log in before this started happening, and I can see the blocks around me not too much but atleast 16 blocks wide around me. When I log on I can send 1 message sometimes, as I will be stuck in a lag for a few mins around 1-3mins then get kicked and a message would say "Internal Exception: java.io.Ioexception: Connection reset by peer". I have done some reasearch and I have a feeling it is not a problem with my computer or launcher or mc version as this problem occurs on Minechat as well so this is a problem Concerning my internet. My profile in game isn’t also a corrupted/damaged file as I can’t connect with alts either. I have narrowed it down to something concerning my internet connection to the server. And yes I tried restarting my internet connection smh. Anyways what happens is when I connect I send a packet to the server. But the server doesn’t recognize the packet which it responds with sending back a packet which disconnects me from the server.

I have checked everything, I have no VPN or any FireWall on, I reset my mc deleted all the files, reset my internet modern.

Here is a link to a website NopeNotYou helped find: http://www.mccentral.org/mobile/for...on-javaioioexception-connection-reset-by-peer

I feel like I won’t be able to connect any time soon! I wish good luck to the server and everyone in it. If you have found some way to fix this feel free to contact me on Discord or msg me or post on my profile on forums. And no don’t mail me, smh I cant log on so it’s not possible for me to check it.

If this issue isn’t solved in a few months I will likely give away my belongings. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I I don’t come back I just want to say thanks to my friends on the server, idk if I can tag everyone, too much on the list xD. And all the players who I or have may not met. I feel like my journey has come to a close for now.
I suggest the following after some research if you have not done it
1. Uninstall Minecraft/ delete it then install it again.
2. The main part is reset your internet modem this is a connection problem and resetting your modem is likely to work.

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I suggest the following after some research if you have not done it
1. Uninstall Minecraft/ delete it then install it again.
2. The main part is reset your internet modem this is a connection problem and resetting your modem is likely to work.
Cough pls read I already did that, plus it’s relating to the internet connection to the server, cause minechat wouldn’t work either so essentially reinstalling my mc is useless, I mean I already did it, but still useless as it’s a server connection not the game itself. Also it’s the server not identifying the packet that it’s sent or it doesn’t recognize it. So even if I reset my internet like a thousand times that wouldn’t fix anything

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

Cough pls read I already did that, plus it’s relating to the internet connection to the server, cause minechat wouldn’t work either so essentially reinstalling my mc is useless, I mean I already did it, but still useless as it’s a server connection not the game itself. Also it’s the server not identifying the packet that it’s sent or it doesn’t recognize it. So even if I reset my internet like a thousand times that wouldn’t fix anything
It’s a connection problem

Reactions: Minty

ramdon

ramdon_person
ramdon_person
Aug 9, 2017
California

Omg,
This happens to me.
To fix this problem I reinstalled optifine.
Still this dosen’t always work but most of the time it does

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

I'll miss you <3 your an amazing person both inside and out :) I wish you the best in life, if you need anything you know where to find me :) (Discord: Lauren#0711)