ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
He does it a looot xd.
And I think it's funny that he can't keep his frusration for good speling for himself. I mean :D just soo funnie xd

So idc if he does that with me cuz it shows that everione has his crazy little strugle.

Xd Everyone knows what I did. :D

ILaxSkill

Aug 17, 2017
Indiana
He does it a looot xd.
And I think it's funny that he can't keep his frusration for good speling for himself. I mean :D just soo funnie xd

So idc if he does that with me cuz it shows that everione has his crazy little strugle.

Xd Everyone knows what I did. :D
help spelling
so here we go kids!

*frustration
*spelling
*funny
*'cause
*everyone
*struggle

and one more thing...

not everyone is male:
has his crazy little strugle.

Reactions: Powerfull

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
hey everyone, some that i know, some that i don't
I will unfortunately be inactive for a quite long of a time.
-I will play at least an hour per week to the max. The reason for inactivity is because there is too much too handle on the server (drama and just everything),I spend over hours building for others but they don't need it -anymore which wastes a lot of my time.
-But i also have school work and real life problems that i need to focus on instead of cities.
-And final reason for inactivity is because I feel left out so there isnt ever a point to continue.

For those who wanted to know, im considering quiting due to the same reasons and a lot more. Like I said when i joined the server, i play for fun i do not intend to play forever or for a long period of time.

I know I'm leaving a bunch of great friends, but its not that big of a deal because no one of them seem to care when I'm gone. We had great memories and luv u all and ill miss you guys <3

When i do quit, i will play around once per month to catch up on the news and see hows everything going.

Contact me if you want via skype (Ena Dolan) or via forums (here)
To my friends on cities: Ull probs forget me,tho im the crazy one luv u guys all :)
D: I won't forget you, I shall make a grave

Reactions: Powerfull