Inactivity ):

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be inactive for around a month (or until school starts again ).
):

Fortunately, nothing bad happened, I am actually going to Mexico for a bit, then some family will be over. I will be able to join the server for some short intervals, and most likely late at night (EST).

I will be gone for a while but I will be back (some one literally thought I was leaving the server [rip]), hopfully when I come back there will be some more cool stuff added xD.

While I'm gone, TheDiamondTiger will be CEO of Microsoft/Banana, yet DeathInferno, Cp42 or (Tiger) will be able to help you as well. For any Microsoft applications, do not do the tests, just talk with Cp42 or Tiger.

https://strawpoll.com/bybr148f

Reactions: Powerfull and Death

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I will be inactive for around a month (or until school starts again ).
):

Fortunately, nothing bad happened, I am actually going to Mexico for a bit, then some family will be over. I will be able to join the server for some short intervals, and most likely late at night (EST).

I will be gone for a while but I will be back (some one literally thought I was leaving the server [rip]), hopfully when I come back there will be some more cool stuff added xD.

While I'm gone, TheDiamondTiger will be CEO of Microsoft/Banana, yet DeathInferno, Cp42 or (Tiger) will be able to help you as well. For any Microsoft applications, do not do the tests, just talk with Cp42 or Tiger.

https://strawpoll.com/bybr148f
Ohhh good bye turkey, k guys lets rob his cheese stash

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Wat! What is this betrayal! I have hid it in the depths of Tucker, so good luck finding stash #14 ;)
Time to out on the xray goggles that turkey hid inside one of his chests, scanning scanning detected. Dig ups turkeys stash and fins out that it has a private sign on the out side the island border and realized he cant unlock it.................

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Time to out on the xray goggles that turkey hid inside one of his chests, scanning scanning detected. Dig ups turkeys stash and fins out that it has a private sign on the out side the island border and realized he cant unlock it.................
Y-yeah have fun and fight over stashed. Because cheese is more important than other things....

Reactions: Turkey