• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I, JustYourCasual/WonderWoman_DP am making/introducing a new business. This is not a company, this is a solo business that only I work with/in. So the business would be called Casual Fun Design (CFD) here's what it stands for/how its gonna work.
Casual - The word "Casual" is going to be an apartment building for example (casualapt1, casualapt2 etc). The apartment building is gonna have semi-large apartments for $1,000 a week only. The apartments would be 20x20.

Fun - SlimeFun, I would be taking custom Slimefun orders (depending on what you need) and serve them to you when you order it. Each order will come with a receipt of what you ordered and how much it would be for, then the receipt/book would be signed by you for any further problems.

Design - Within this business there will also be an interior designing service, I would interior design anything i'd be asked to.
(I used to work as an interior designer moderator in a different server)

For everyone asking, yes i did just sell my company Safari but Safari is way different than this so it wouldn't be as hard to control since im doing this business solo.
Please answer this down below

- Rate this idea out of 10 down below by pressing "Reply" or "Quote"

Please vote on the poll above :)

And again for anyone that didn't notice, I won't be hiring anyone as employees since this is a solo business.

Thank You!
Discord: Casual#7324

Last edited:

jakobjpar

Verified
jakobjpar
jakobjpar
Citizen
Aug 14, 2017
I, JustYourCasual/WonderWoman_DP am making/introducing a new business. This is not a company, this is a solo business that only I work with/in. So the business would be called Casual Fun Design (CFD) here's what it stands for/how its gonna work.
Casual - The word "Casual" is going to be an apartment building for example (casualapt1, casualapt2 etc). The apartment building is gonna have semi-large apartments for $1,000 a week only. The apartments would be 20x20.

Fun - SlimeFun, I would be taking custom Slimefun orders (depending on what you need) and serve them to you when you order it. Each order will come with a receipt of what you ordered and how much it would be for, then the receipt/book would be signed by you for any further problems.

Design - Within this business there will also be an interior designing service, I would interior design anything i'd be asked to.
(I used to work as an interior designer moderator in a different server)

For everyone asking, yes i did just sell my company Safari but Safari is way different than this so it wouldn't be as hard to control since im doing this business solo.
Please answer this down below

- Rate this idea out of 10 down below by pressing "Reply" or "Quote"

Please vote on the poll above :)

And again for anyone that didn't notice, I won't be hiring anyone as employees since this is a solo business.

Thank You!
Discord: Casual#7324

Reactions: Casual