Investment Opportunity

D

Deleted member 832

As stated in a recent post, a new island is being created. I'm here to offer you an exclusive opportunity. Many people do not have the funds to go towards an island, and I'm here to resolve this problem. If you invest with Armani, and are successful with your application, you will have access to many perks if we succeed. Below I am going to list why you should invest with us.

1. The island will be fully secured, with no one selling a share without initial consultation of the whole group via a private discord channel.
2. You will be able to work with many prominent players, who have had experience with island management and security.
3. You have financial security. If the economy crashes you still have a major player, a stake in an island. Islands are invaluable and the share price prospers in hard times.

4. Private Banking:

I will elaborate more on this.

TheDiamondTiger had a banking system set up, allowing people to take out large loans. You can secure your money with a private bank, which is safe from robbery. The initial investors will each have a stake in the profit, and all repossessions will be shared out equally. Being a shareholder also automatically makes you eligible for loans in excess of 1.5 million dollars.

5. Property Alt Storage
This is a very prominent feature, which can prove handy for some players. All investors will be able to secure their properties in an alternate account, which can bypass the plot limit. Multiple accounts are available and you will be added to the property, and will have full access.

6. Ender Island Access
If you also invest with Armani, you will have full access to Ender Island, which is by invitation only. Ender Island will hold the private bank and the council chambers. The island has a full bunker storage system, a castle and private beach villas.

We do hope that you can invest in Armani. If you want to invest with us then please comment down below the amount you want to invest, your skills, your ideas for this island and your discord id. When all investors are secured, we will outline our plans in a report.

Thank you for taking your time to read this statement, we do hope you join us.
EnderPort,
CEO of Armani Enterprises

Death

Mar 18, 2017
As stated in a recent post, a new island is being created. I'm here to offer you an exclusive opportunity. Many people do not have the funds to go towards an island, and I'm here to resolve this problem. If you invest with Armani, and are successful with your application, you will have access to many perks if we succeed. Below I am going to list why you should invest with us.

1. The island will be fully secured, with no one selling a share without initial consultation of the whole group via a private discord channel.
2. You will be able to work with many prominent players, who have had experience with island management and security.
3. You have financial security. If the economy crashes you still have a major player, a stake in an island. Islands are invaluable and the share price prospers in hard times.

4. Private Banking:

I will elaborate more on this.

TheDiamondTiger had a banking system set up, allowing people to take out large loans. You can secure your money with a private bank, which is safe from robbery. The initial investors will each have a stake in the profit, and all repossessions will be shared out equally. Being a shareholder also automatically makes you eligible for loans in excess of 1.5 million dollars.

5. Property Alt Storage
This is a very prominent feature, which can prove handy for some players. All investors will be able to secure their properties in an alternate account, which can bypass the plot limit. Multiple accounts are available and you will be added to the property, and will have full access.

6. Ender Island Access
If you also invest with Armani, you will have full access to Ender Island, which is by invitation only. Ender Island will hold the private bank and the council chambers. The island has a full bunker storage system, a castle and private beach villas.

We do hope that you can invest in Armani. If you want to invest with us then please comment down below the amount you want to invest, your skills, your ideas for this island and your discord id. When all investors are secured, we will outline our plans in a report.

Thank you for taking your time to read this statement, we do hope you join us.
EnderPort,
CEO of Armani Enterprises
Tf lol, seems like an advertise idk why

Reactions: Powerfull

Trainfan8

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds awesome, I just:
a) I don't have Discord
b) I don't think I'd have enough money to get accepted

D

Deleted member 832

Sounds awesome, I just:
a) I don't have Discord
b) I don't think I'd have enough money to get accepted
Just reply how much you'd be willing to invest. You can also list assets like property or items