Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Username: Yhia, RSOliveira, Alex_the_cool_11, lykkee
Bid: 2,850,000
Reasoning: It's been a passion of I and my team to own an island and renovate it, we'd like to conserve the history of Runnerboro while also providing fresh new tropical looks. Our goal is to make this a thriving island with lovely beach homes, shops and have a balanced economy. We plan to re-enable what Runnerboro had before, a well-thought out government and magnificent properties.

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Username of all those bidding: TangoHD / GrimC
Bid: $3,000,000
Plan for the island:

I'd like to turn this island to a rural area where it will dence with woodland with cabins and houses while also keeping the theme and adding multiple evaluations with nice beaches and add amenities and properties along with suggestions from the community that they can send to my discord.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Username: Yhia, RSOliveira, Alex_the_cool_11, lykkee
Bid: 3,100,000
Reasoning: It's been a passion of I and my team to own an island and renovate it, we'd like to conserve the history of Runnerboro while also providing fresh new tropical looks. Our goal is to make this a thriving island with lovely beach homes, shops and have a balanced economy. We plan to re-enable what Runnerboro had before, a well-thought out government and magnificent properties.

Tango

TangoHD
TangoHD
Sep 28, 2019
Bid: $3,500,000
Plan for the island:

I'd like to turn this island to a rural area where it will dence with woodland with cabins and houses while also keeping the theme and adding multiple evaluations with nice beaches and add amenities and properties along with suggestions from the community that they can send to my discord.

nate

Architect
Verified
Yhia
Yhia
Jul 15, 2019
United States
Bid: $3,500,000
Plan for the island:

past 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.