Island to Arch World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
He can’t have an arch plot because he’s not an architect, I said he can merge his own plots to get a big one and no you can’t have an arch plot because you’re not an arch

Reactions: Trump15024

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
He can’t have an arch plot because he’s not an architect, I said he can merge his own plots to get a big one and no you can’t have an arch plot because you’re not an arch
Ok, ty. So the only place we could do this is in creative? We would love it to be more private tho, unless @OnePunchGrill could get a plot (Grill can u when u get back) ty!

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
Sorry for the delay i was on vacation, Grill is inactive rn so we're gonna place it on @bbytammy arch plot. She can confirm if needed thanks :D

Reactions: Powerfull
T

Trump15024

I’ve experimented with this, I don’t think there is a way to make a large enough plot in normal creative
Admins or owners can merge all your creative plots I have had this done once

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Admins or owners can merge all your creative plots I have had this done once
you can merge them yourself? /plots merge all
Thing is, I don't think you can actually claim enough creative plots to make a what ... 500x400 plot for the island

T

Trump15024

you can merge them yourself? /plots merge all
Thing is, I don't think you can actually claim enough creative plots to make a what ... 500x400 plot for the island
I don't think you can make one that big but pretty big with staffs help

T

Trump15024

Own 2 or more creative/arch plots next to each other, then /plots merge all while standing on one of them
Yeah that's how it usually works but for some reason once it wouldn't let me for some reason so @Izzie had to merge them idk what happened lol

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Non-admins can only merge 8 plots at a time, but admins can merge them infinitely, so I suggest one or a few of you to go far out in creative and get a bunch of plots, then if I am online I can help to merge them while you claim more to obtain a 400x400 or whatever

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Non-admins can only merge 8 plots at a time, but admins can merge them infinitely, so I suggest one or a few of you to go far out in creative and get a bunch of plots, then if I am online I can help to merge them while you claim more to obtain a 400x400 or whatever
But dosent one player have a certain plot limit

Status
Not open for further replies.