Buying Islands! Budget 1.2M

D

Deleted member 832

Hi guys! I'm looking to buy a small-medium private island. I would prefer it to be considerably empty and flat, but if it isn't I'll have a look anyway. I ideally want to create a new Ender Island. I already have the Ender Isles with Freedom City. If you can sort me out please comment below. Price is very negotiable, I can raise the budget if needed

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hi guys! I'm looking to buy a small-medium private island. I would prefer it to be considerably empty and flat, but if it isn't I'll have a look anyway. I ideally want to create a new Ender Island. I already have the Ender Isles with Freedom City. If you can sort me out please comment below. Price is very negotiable, I can raise the budget if needed
Ill pay 2 m for a island rn

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Once I buy this island ill show you how it looks

Reactions: Powerfull