Items are gone!

zombieguy304

Feb 1, 2018
My items are all gone! my shulker boxes emptied by themselves!
items in shulker boxes total.
1. Scope tool - Sword
2. Black bike
3. black car
4. War parachute
5. Multitool V
6. My guns (1 Rifle, 1 Shotgun, and 1 Sniper)
7. My Multi Gun license,
8. Full ender armor.
9. (dont really care about this one...) compas
10. (oh no!!! I dont remember the bow name!!!!) noooo! I know it was a good bow. but I forgot! ;-;
11. pickaxe with ef. III

T

Trump15024

I can back this up I have PVP this guy before at the bank and saw most of these weapons.

Reactions: Power

zombieguy304

Feb 1, 2018
I was mining and I wanted more room in my inventory so I went to my appartment and I put all my stuff in it except my shears and pickaxe. Then I started mining again. after I was done I sold the ores and then I went to take my stuff out again and the stuff was gone.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I was mining and I wanted more room in my inventory so I went to my appartment and I put all my stuff in it except my shears and pickaxe. Then I started mining again. after I was done I sold the ores and then I went to take my stuff out again and the stuff was gone.
Were they stolen?

Bob_49

Former Staff
Bob_49
Bob_49
Jan 22, 2018
Space
Were the shulker boxes in locked chests?
Was your apartment door unlocked?

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
The items were probably stolen. Locked doors don't account for anything as you may have kept them unlocked and you cannot lock shulker boxes.

Reactions: Powerfull