Just a Little Thank you

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
I just wanted to say a couple thank you's to those people who have brought me to where I am now.

@Squeegee2003, ah you were always there for me when I needed it. I remember when you helped me escape from *cough* cops *cough* then I just walk into a group of 3-5 cops...
@Ena, you were always a nice person to talk to when I was bored. You somehow managed to deal with my annoying jokes of totqlly…
@xXDragon4slayrex, some people might not remember you, but cops from January 2018 sure will. We used to annoy cops by smacking them with kb sticks then running for our lives xD *cough* thank you for sacrificing yourself so I can get away *cough*
@xXNightmereXx, you used to annoy the 'crap' out of me all the time, from pushing me into cops *getting jailed a good 10 times b/c of you...* to you trying to sell my apartment... smh
@EpoxyMiner, you helped me become cops from telling me to stay in the safe zone when I wanted to kill people xD, to letting me help you track down criminals *hehehe*
@pengyy, you always make me laugh with your jokes, you would say the most random stuff when the police chat was silent. Ah good times...
Now onto the cops.

@Dwimmer, I love being your body guard, or when you just pretend to be afk and make me do the jailing since I'm bored *sneaky*
@Trump15024, you are so fun to talk to whenever I'm bored, thank you.
@CreeperCJG, we don't talk as much as we used to, but when we talked we would just talk about random stuff.
@knight3000, thank you for being such a good person to talk to.
@MehLife, we used to talk quite a lot back in the day *like 5months ago*, I hope we can get talking more...
@RobotKenny, thank you for being a wonderful person/cop.
Sorry if I missed you, I just wanted to say the main ones

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
I just wanted to say a couple thank you's to those people who have brought me to where I am now.

@Squeegee2003, ah you were always there for me when I needed it. I remember when you helped me escape from *cough* cops *cough* then I just walk into a group of 3-5 cops...
@Ena, you were always a nice person to talk to when I was bored. You somehow managed to deal with my annoying jokes of totqlly…
@xXDragon4slayrex, some people might not remember you, but cops from January 2018 sure will. We used to annoy cops by smacking them with kb sticks then running for our lives xD *cough* thank you for sacrificing yourself so I can get away *cough*
@xXNightmereXx, you used to annoy the 'crap' out of me all the time, from pushing me into cops *getting jailed a good 10 times b/c of you...* to you trying to sell my apartment... smh
@EpoxyMiner, you helped me become cops from telling me to stay in the safe zone when I wanted to kill people xD, to letting me help you track down criminals *hehehe*
@pengyy, you always make me laugh with your jokes, you would say the most random stuff when the police chat was silent. Ah good times...
Now onto the cops.

@Dwimmer, I love being your body guard, or when you just pretend to be afk and make me do the jailing since I'm bored *sneaky*
@Trump15024, you are so fun to talk to whenever I'm bored, thank you.
@CreeperCJG, we don't talk as much as we used to, but when we talked we would just talk about random stuff.
@knight3000, thank you for being such a good person to talk to.
@MehLife, we used to talk quite a lot back in the day *like 5months ago*, I hope we can get talking more...
@RobotKenny, thank you for being a wonderful person/cop.
Sorry if I missed you, I just wanted to say the main ones
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww no i dont think i dealed with totqlly since I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPENED ON THAT USERNAME -.-