Just and idea...

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Just yesterday I was thinking of the similaritys with real life and MC cities. Then I thought "hey! There is no MC cities library!" Now hear me out... pls don't spam hate but I think it would be a good idea. Instead of going to /warp tutorial they can go to the library where they can "check out" books about different jobs/ part of mc cities culture and history. We could also have a librarian who could make sure books could come back and maybe fine then. It would be more In game time than in real life time because people may need to be inactive. It's just and idea... no hate pls...

Reactions: Turkey
D

Deleted member 832

But.. but... school make me read already.... your no fun

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Lol sorry. But I just think it would be a good replacement of /warp tutorial that's all. It's not nesseasry

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Maybe it doesn't replace warp tutorial, but you can get books from the library that teach you more in depth about the job/anything.

For instance new player (Joe) comes on the server and asks. "what is so good about fishing" - Bob can say, "Go to the library and get a book about fishing! It explains how you make money/etc."

For this idea ^ I think that the books will have to be player provided, though only teachers should be able to make the books.

Reactions: CDC03

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Yah. Those ideas are good. People could write books so they could share ideas/etc. thanks!

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Just yesterday I was thinking of the similaritys with real life and MC cities. Then I thought "hey! There is no MC cities library!" Now hear me out... pls don't spam hate but I think it would be a good idea. Instead of going to /warp tutorial they can go to the library where they can "check out" books about different jobs/ part of mc cities culture and history. We could also have a librarian who could make sure books could come back and maybe fine then. It would be more In game time than in real life time because people may need to be inactive. It's just and idea... no hate pls...
Maybe a small section of the library could be a shop, with books about each job. Since there is a high chance if books are allowed to be borrowed or rented, the person would steal them. Thus shops and it would fix that. The price for the books should not be over 1,000 or it wouldn't be newer player friendly. And you can find ones for more than jobs, such as "Finding a House" "Saving money" and many others.

Reactions: CDC03

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Thanks for the great ideas guys! There has been like no hate and mostly helpful comments! Thanks!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Maybe a small section of the library could be a shop, with books about each job. Since there is a high chance if books are allowed to be borrowed or rented, the person would steal them. Thus shops and it would fix that. The price for the books should not be over 1,000 or it wouldn't be newer player friendly. And you can find ones for more than jobs, such as "Finding a House" "Saving money" and many others.
This makes sense! Though I still think that only teachers should be able to supply these shops. It would actually allow teachers to make money, and it would make sure that random players don't put false information.

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
This makes sense! Though I still think that only teachers should be able to supply these shops. It would actually allow teachers to make money, and it would make sure that random players don't put false information.
Yes! Or possibly a new roleplay job, called author! where you make money crafting books and you can sell them to the library.

CDC03

Mar 22, 2017
Yeah! That would be cool! They would have to talk an "author application" which would quiz them on the books they would be writing.

T

Trump15024

No tutorial should stay the same but we do need a mccities library. Also the school needs a library where you can purchase books and quils and study guides and stuff but we do need a public library just not to replace /warp tutorial. But this under suggestions to