Kicked out bc of wifi.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Username: Sebastiaan072
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in /duty, bc there was a lot of assault going on at the bank. A friend of mine, @Nicole66 asked me for a friendly fight, so i did /ec to get a sword, armour and some bandages. We did like 2 fights, after i was lagging really bad, so i changed my wifi. I changed my wifi to a better one, and went back online. After when i joined, my inv was empty. I got into /duty again, and there was only the police kit. After i saw that, i opened /ec, and the stuff, that i used to pvp, wasn't in there. Both of my accounts got hacked this week. I got my main account back, but the alt not. I had all the best pvp stuff in that inv, but i can't login into that account anymore, so i lost that stuff also.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): Bc of the /duty glitch, i lost: 1 Scope Tool weapon, 62 bandages lvl II ( @CP42 can confirm that i bought the bandages of him), a Legendary Helmet with 4 slots, 2 slots were used, @LeanneTheUnicorn can confirm that bc she put a scroll on the helmet yesterday, the slots that were on the helmet are Spikes III and Weaken IV. The items I lost on that alt account: Legendary sword with 3 open slots, Legendary Leggings with 4 or 5 open slots, i can't really remember, exotic iron boots with 4 or 5 open slots, my multitool and some food. The items are still in the inventory (Rebelismus), Leanne already asked to transfer the stuff, but idk if thats possible. Ty for your time!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I was told by a senior cop that cops arent allowed tp use /ec for personal purposes and only for cop use for example getting a multi tool out of /ec for catching a criminal. They told me it shouldnt be used for personal purposes such as this, so Im not sure if your like allowed to use it for personal purposes but i think this is kinda unrelated but yeah since you were using /ec and it wasnt anything related to being a cop so I dont know if that was allowed. Im just analyzing here from what my friend told me and hes a cop.

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
I was told by a senior cop that cops arent allowed tp use /ec for personal purposes and only for cop use for example getting a multi tool out of /ec for catching a criminal. They told me it shouldnt be used for personal purposes such as this, so Im not sure if your like allowed to use it for personal purposes but i think this is kinda unrelated but yeah since you were using /ec and it wasnt anything related to being a cop so I dont know if that was allowed. Im just analyzing here from what my friend told me and hes a cop.
I can understand that, but I didn’t knew that. I didn’t even know that we had /ec. @Nicole66 asked me for 1 friendly pvp so I used /ec so I can put stuff back in quickly, and be ready for duty again. But, I got kicked out bc of my WiFi. I just hope that I can get my items back, and I’m not going to use /ec for personal purposes anymore. I learned from this accident.

Reactions: Death