Oct 29, 2017
1) Job Description:
Selling Properties or buying Properties

2) Expectations:
Have to be Citizen or a hire rank
Experience in the property Trade
Realtor Rank

2) Privileges:
Discount on properties for yourself (Owned By KingInc.)

Now here is how to apply! Please make a conversation with @Itzumar15 or @hype_beast0161 on discord
itzumar15#2173 or hype_beast0161#6677 or reply back to this thread with the following below:

Name (IGN):
/ar time (Just use the command)
Rank (Tourist, citizen, millionaire, police, etc):
How much you can play per day:
Why you are suitable for this role (Long answer, 4+ sentences please):

Thank you for taking the time to read this! We are excited to have an even better team! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible!

CEO: Itzumar15
Head Manager: hype_beast0161

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
hi Alexipod please use this form method

IGN:
Plot Name:
Price sold for:
Commission for the company:
Discord:

I declare that i would like King Inc. to sell my property/plot for a commission of 25% of anything earned above $200k and will pay itzumar15 the money once the house is sold.
i will have no say to sell the house to anyone only King Inc can sell the house on agreed terms.

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Hi AlexIpod you havent filled in the form so i cannot take your request until this is done and i have been to your property and its still on sale which does not follow our companies terms and conditions .

Alexipod

Apr 2, 2018
IGN: Alexipod
Plot Name: BH9
Price sold for: 200k+
Commission for the company: 25%
Discord: Alexipod

I declare that i would like King Inc. to sell my property/plot for a commission of 25% of anything earned above $200k and will pay itzumar15 the money once the house is sold.
i will have no say to sell the house to anyone only King Inc can sell the house on agreed terms.

SirKosmo

SirKosmo
SirKosmo
Dec 22, 2017
Texas
Name: SirKosmo
/ar time: 6 days, 4 hours
How much you can play per day: 3+ hours
Why you are suitable for this role: Short answer: growth. Why though? Everyone gets the natural born rights of life, liberty, and plots so who is to stop anyone from achieving that? I believe that if King Inc chooses to hire me we can work towards a bright, more plot-developed, future as a company and community.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Why you are suitable for this role: Short answer: growth. Why though? Everyone gets the natural born rights of life, liberty, and plots so who is to stop anyone from achieving that? I believe that if King Inc chooses to hire me we can work towards a bright, more plot-developed, future as a company and community.

Hi what do you mean by develop plot ?

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
IGN: Alexipod
Plot Name: BH9
Price sold for: 200k+
Commission for the company: 25%
Discord: Alexipod

Hi AlexIpod i will sell BH9 for you but you cannot sell it yourself if you sell it yourself i will have to charge you and will take you to court

T

Trump15024

Hi AlexIpod i will sell BH9 for you but you cannot sell it yourself if you sell it yourself i will have to charge you and will take you to court
Sorry to comment but I own a company not really focused on real estate called Apple. I like to see new companies and businesses flourish in McCities but it seems kind of weird that if the owner of the plot sells the plot and you still get the amount he promised you I don’t see why you would sue? The goal of your company I think is to provide the resources you have to help the plot owner sale their plots more easily and in trade they pay you a percentage.

Reactions: Death

Alexipod

Apr 2, 2018
my plot has been for sale for 4 days from you guys and I saw one of you on once for 15 min im going to have to fire you company for the fact that you dont actually try and help sell the plot and that you are inactive if you reply within the day ill reconsider

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
my plot has been for sale for 4 days from you guys and I saw one of you on once for 15 min im going to have to fire you company for the fact that you dont actually try and help sell the plot and that you are inactive if you reply within the day ill reconsider
Smh, there are tons of cheap companies like this, give me the plot name, and I’ll help get it to be sold

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
you were not on wen i got a offer wen i mail u u dont reply

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Smh, there are tons of cheap companies like this, give me the plot name, and I’ll help get it to be sold
cheap company we opened this company like a week ago we are looking for staff as me and the manager are busy with other things such as spending time with our families like normal people do

Reactions: SirKosmo

Itzumar15

Oct 29, 2017
Hi when would you like to start