Kingdom RP Apply For Rp here! :D (u don't rlly get ranks u just get the role in the RP)

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
So Here is where You Can apply for this Little RP Thing i made :3 so these are the roles u can apply for (u dont get a rank or job for this) Well first if u bought a rank on here u can add it on to ur name so here first [King] [Queen] Well i will only get queen cause me da creator then [Princess] and then [Prince] & [God] [Warrior] [Fairy] so those are the ones u can apply for so 1st Tell me why you would be great for this Role at the bottom and after i get everyone for a role then u are then in! well if i think ur good enough for the role and then when i am all done i will make a post who got the roles!!:) I hope alot of u apply for the roles and ps i have a castle for everyone in the RP to live in!

Reactions: Fiirena and Wonder
D

Deleted member 832

I
So Here is where You Can apply for this Little RP Thing i made :3 so these are the roles u can apply for (u dont get a rank or job for this) Well first if u bought a rank on here u can add it on to ur name so here first [King] [Queen] Well i will only get queen cause me da creator then [Princess] and then [Prince] & [God] [Warrior] [Fairy] so those are the ones u can apply for so 1st Tell me why you would be great for this Role at the bottom and after i get everyone for a role then u are then in! well if i think ur good enough for the role and then when i am all done i will make a post who got the roles!!:) I hope alot of u apply for the roles and ps i have a castle for everyone in the RP to live in!
have a huge island, it's practically a box, you could build your kingdom on it

D

Deleted member 832

Can i see it? :3
Sure, I assume you have a mode of transport like a heli or plane. /warp event and fly over the fishing village and accros the ocean until you see some islands, you will see a sand island, nearby is a grass island which belongs to me. If I see you ingame I will show you it.

P.S.
I need your ign

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016
Sure, I assume you have a mode of transport like a heli or plane. /warp event and fly over the fishing village and accros the ocean until you see some islands, you will see a sand island, nearby is a grass island which belongs to me. If I see you ingame I will show you it.

P.S.
I need your ign
Its EmoWaffle

Reactions: Fiirena