koekie_w
Dec 10, 2017
Belgium
1. What is your username:
koekie_w

2. What is your server rank:
Citizen [Been millionair but have my money on bank]

3. Do you have a discord:
Yes I do I also have Skype and other communication possibility's like teamspeak ect!

4. What plots would you like to submit:
My /plot home 1 (old arch plot) And my plot home 2 (Creative Plot)
There is also a big yacht next to it on unitjazz's plot but I made it aswell but on his plot cuz I didn't have place :D

5. What building styles do you prefer:
Modern / Urban / Traditional / Mediëval (If the style exists I can Always figure something out! even if I never made it)

6. What type of design do you specialize in:
Exterior and interior, I also like to make gardens and tree's ect or even vehicles ( Boats planes Heli's)

7. Why do you want to be an architect:
Because I would like to have world edit to speed up builds! Also because I would like to help the players with great houses!
My houses are also most of the time cheap and very quick build because I start right away! I also am an ex-Arch because I was inactive but I became way more active!
So why not give it a try again! ( I have build a lot :p)

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, and other architect related things:
I'm already friend with most of the arches so with communication it wouldn't be a problem! I have time and I have the inspiration to build!
I already helped some people with builds so I can work it out!

Last edited:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
1. What is your username:
koekie_w

2. What is your server rank:
Citizen [Been millionair but have my money on bank]

3. Do you have a discord:
Yes I do I also have Skype and other communication possibility's like teamspeak ect!

4. What plots would you like to submit:
My /plot home 1 (old arch plot) And my plot home 2 (Creative Plot)
There is also a big yacht next to it on unitjazz's plot but I made it aswell but on his plot cuz I didn't have place :D

5. What building styles do you prefer:
Modern / Urban / Traditional / Mediëval (If the style exists I can Always figure something out! even if I never made it)

6. What type of design do you specialize in:
Exterior and interior, I also like to make gardens and tree's ect or even vehicles ( Boats planes Heli's)

7. Why do you want to be an architect:
Because I would like to have world edit to speed up builds! Also because I would like to help the players with great houses!
My houses are also most of the time cheap and very quick build because I start right away! I also am an ex-Arch because I was inactive but I became way more active!
So why not give it a try again! ( I have build a lot :p)

8. How would you contribute to communication with the team, and other architect related things:
I'm already friend with most of the arches so with communication it wouldn't be a problem! I have time and I have the inspiration to build!
I already helped some people with builds so I can work it out!
Yesssss koekie

I can vouch for him, i requested tons of builds from him even the tiniest of plots go beyond their potential. I personally hire him for a lot of builds and it has been really great so far. Go koekie, good luck on arch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Powerfull

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Once your an arch again you get the fame and respect you deserve! I love your builds!

You go girl! Xd no I didnt assume your gender but it's just nice to say!

YOU GO GIRL!

Reactions: Powerfull

lostinthewqrld

sebgotbanned
sebgotbanned
Oct 12, 2017
The Netherlands
Im wishing you good luck on your application Hannes. You built multiple houses for me and they looked really awesome. Let's hope you can make those houses while being a real architect. Good luck and keep up the good work!

Ravenex_

Former Staff
Verified
Sammc23
Sammc23
Nov 2, 2017
I think that koekie_w is an amazing builder, and I hope he gets accepted! He recently helped me finish a mansion that has taken weeks to build. I couldn't have done it without him.

Thank you, koekie_w!! :D Good luck! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.