Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com
Username: khanqas
City plot: bludsky-7

Can i please have the second top floor apt, regioned to a penthouse for 1k a week? it seems to be the only apt that isn't regioned...

Can i also get landlord!

Could you also place pink terracotta on the top floor apt! just so its closed off and looks better?!!

I also need the region signs of the apt's down stairs in the lobby area. I dont know where they are, and id like for them to be there for people

canlook around the building too, as i put signs up telling you what i cant do, and what id like to be done.. if thats okay? Thanks!!!

I fixed the one apt

Reactions: Laurel

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017

Can i please have the second top floor apt, regioned to a penthouse for 1k a week? it seems to be the only apt that isn't regioned...

Can i also get landlord!

Could you also place pink terracotta on the top floor apt! just so its closed off and looks better?!!

I also need the region signs of the apt's down stairs in the lobby area. I dont know where they are, and id like for them to be there for people

canlook around the building too, as i put signs up telling you what i cant do, and what id like to be done.. if thats okay? Thanks!!!

I fixed the one apt
youre looking for a landlord?

Khanqas

Apr 2, 2018
Canada, Ontario
society6.com

Can i also get landlord!

I fixed the one apt
I should've changed the apt rent to 500 per week cause now its smaller.. thanks, love you's <3

Status
Not open for further replies.