Large Project List

JustYourCasual

Aug 25, 2017
Dubai
This is kinda a weird suggestion but i know some old players/players who are bored of the server (including me) since there arent any more large projects people know of. Like for example most peoples goals are to be rich, own a company, own an island etc..
But my suggestion is having a staff member make a list of stuff you could do/projects people can work on, honestly i love mccities but since im getting bored of having nothing to do is making me like it less.

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Tourist
Mar 18, 2017
This is kinda a weird suggestion but i know some old players/players who are bored of the server (including me) since there arent any more large projects people know of. Like for example most peoples goals are to be rich, own a company, own an island etc..
But my suggestion is having a staff member make a list of stuff you could do/projects people can work on, honestly i love mccities but since im getting bored of having nothing to do is making me like it less.
Hmm so like certain tasks?

JustYourCasual

Aug 25, 2017
Dubai
I do believe entertainment is a new goal or should be at least for staff. Working on ways to make the server even more fun and.some long term goals/tasks
All im saying is that there are stuff/projects you can do that most people dont know about besides staff and some people are bored so they should make the list for players and maybe make a business out of it