LaurLife // Message To My Haters

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Did you not hear what bean said about PurpleTurkey bragging that he is a bad arch and that he is richer and has more properties than turkey. Me Enderport Jo3512 and TheDiamondTiger plus DeatherInferno is handling this
Yea, I just don't find it fair that 5 of the most influential people on the server are going against someone. There are other ways to handle it than placing sanctions on him, for goodness sakes!

Reactions: Fiirena

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Okay firstly nobody is hating on YOU, your husband is being rude to everyone and you honestly shouldn't get involved. If you don't get involved you won't get into arguments and everyone will be 'kinder' to you. Secondly, what is the point in this? You seem to be one of the people complaining about this arguments carrying on but you still come out with a blog post which is making me cringe and sigh at the same time. This whole situation reminds me of some cringey American teen film. But it's MINECRAFT. Seriously everyone is getting upset over some stupid game we all play. Can this thing end or can we start a war because I'm prepared af

T

Trump15024

Okay firstly nobody is hating on YOU, your husband is being rude to everyone and you honestly shouldn't get involved. If you don't get involved you won't get into arguments and everyone will be 'kinder' to you. Secondly, what is the point in this? You seem to be one of the people complaining about this arguments carrying on but you still come out with a blog post which is making me cringe and sigh at the same time. This whole situation reminds me of some cringey American teen film. But it's MINECRAFT. Seriously everyone is getting upset over some stupid game we all play. Can this thing end or can we start a war because I'm prepared af
Contact me with war details :cool::sneaky:

Reactions: Izzie

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I'm not sure.

Guys let's just end this :/
Agreed, thank you. Sorry for being immature about firing everyone, but I still do feel as owner I have that right, but we need not go there, everyone is now reinstalled to their former positions

Reactions: Fiirena