Lawyers & other Court related jobs

Are you for a Law system?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyer

Apr 30, 2017
I know what you're probably saying, "This is stupid," or "Why would we want this," well before you pass judgment on this idea hear me out. I've only been on the server for a little while but I would like the idea of having a law system Judges, Lawyers, Clerks (If anyone is interested in doing that), and maybe random players can form a jury. This could add a new level of realism to your server you may very well be the first to have a law system. There are pros to this idea it could attract more people to the server, but for every pro, there is also a con. One example of a con is if no one decides that they want a job being a lawyer, judge or anything of that sort you would have made the system for nothing. In the end, the final decision comes down to you guys that run the server so please take my idea into consideration.

T

Trump15024

I could not agree more. A law system is necessary to the foundation of this server. I think if we have a law system that can deliver fair firm and quick justice it will make the server a better place to play on and a more successful server and community.