Leanne & Joey || @Laurel

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Leanne, ive have spent the past couple days thinking about what i could possibly ever say to express how much im going to miss you, and how grateful i am for your help me. You are so funny and are literally the heart of this server. Im truely blessed to be friends (we're friends right?... i hope) with the most inspiring, kind, and joyful person in this world.
Everytime i see you, your always the most cheerful person there, your always so kind tho whoever your talking to, there wasent one moment where you ever stopped smiling. You always were there to help me when i had problems but you were really special in a way b/c when you had time an i was bored ^-^ you would come and hangout with me <3 which means the world to me that you would take your time and come tp and talk to me. You made me feel really loved, and you always knew exactly how to put a smile on my face everytime. I still have that bike you gave me, it was over a year ago i think, i was running along the road and i saw you and joey, i started spying on you guys and you saw me xD i was so scared b/c i thought u would be mad that i was hiding behind a cactus. Instead you were the kindness person i could have imagined. I remember we ended up parading around the city and we came across a little bike on the road, and you gave it to me. Its not about the bike, its about the thought. I will forever remember this moment and i will cherish the bike forever as a symbol our friendship (again... i hope we are friends? pleaaaseee) ^-^ The countless times you have made my day great, thats sometimes REALLY hard to do.. and yet your positive attitude always made me smile even when i didnt want to. Thank you so much... words can express how amazing you are. you are my biggest inspiration... i always wanted to be just like you, because you are the kindest, most positive, most lovely lovely in this WORLD... and im partly scared that you wont remember me when you read this... but just know im your biggest fan ^-^ Dont Forget To Smile Leanne, b/c your truely the definition of happy ^-^

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
That is the sweetest thing I've heard in a long time.. I really loved spending time with you, and with everyone. You say I'm the heart of the server, but the server was the heart of me, if a player was nice to me, then I was nice back. The server kept me alive, it kept me happy and it just made me smile and laugh so many times.. I think you've seen the video from @Freezetic (thanks again btw ;), but just going through all the pictures and all the memories I've had with so many people and friends, it brightens up my day. My aim was to not just help people, but to make them happy. If I make others happy, I feel good about myself, it's like I might have just made a different to someones lives, not just in minecraft repairing slimefun or doing a transfer, but actually improving their real life. Giving advice on real life or just making someone that tiny little bit happier, that was my goal. Minecraft is a game, but the way that it has brought me closer to so many wonderful people, I cannot thank you guys enough for that.
Every one of you made me happy, in real life, not just in game and me saying 'lol' while staring blankly at the screen irl haha. The whole community made me feel like I belonged..
And MissFrosty.. I wonder if you remember the first time I properly met you ;3 you were teaching something like.. citizenship? at school, and organising I thinkkk a dance of some sort, and then I coped the person behind me's idea and they got triggered and you gave me all the praise and attention :')) that was literally hilarious. but yeahh, so many wonderful times that i will never ever evevevrr forget <3 I'll miss you Lauren, and I'll miss everyone else just as much.
(P.S. we are definitely friends ;3 <3)
Love you all! <3