Leaving MCcities :'(

ScottyMacon

May 13, 2018
I am leaving MCcities, sadly, because there are many people on these servers that say inappropriate and plain explicit things that i will not tolerate. I am sorry.

- ScottyMacon -
Shout out for Powerfull and CJGcreeper for helping me and being nice to me with my short time here. bye! *cry cry*

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Honestly it hurts to see a new player leave because of innapropriate behaviour. But now that there more helpers chose the chat hopefully gets less toxic and more appropriate soon!
I hope you had a fun time and maybe ckme back soon! If I see you ever we should make a talk! ;)

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Bye, Scotty, I always found you to be very nice, I hope you come back eventually, it’s sad to hear people were being toxic. If you ever want it dealt with talk to me and I can do my best. Hope you will come back,

Powerfull

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
sad to see you go :( I didn't know you very well but i've seen you around, have fun and im keeping my hopes for a better global chat ahaha

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
T-T sad to see you go, it honestly breaks my heart to see so many people leaving b/c of toxic players T-T i wish you the best however @ScottyMacon and i hope someday we can prove to you that we are nice people :) b/c you deserve the best of the best people

Reactions: Powerfull