Ignite

Verified
IgniteAimerz
IgniteAimerz
Citizen
Jun 7, 2018
Username:IgniteAimerz
What you were doing before this occurred: I was mining at /warp mine
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So basically when I was in the mine, I joined the farmer job due to joke purposes, and Death_Inferno360 said to the global chat, "If you leave you farmer job I'll give you 10m" then with a "just kidding" after that. I tried typing /jobs leave farmer as quick as possible (At that moment, I couldn't see the just kidding in the chat), however since I am accustomed with typing /jobs top miner to view my distance between the top 3 positions as a miner, I accidentally typed /jobs leave miner. After leaving the miner job I had realised my mistake and tried to join my miner job again, hoping that I was still a lvl 31 miner. However when I joined back, I was a lvl 21 miner, 10 levels lower than what I had. Here's a screenshot of my original level as a miner, screenshotted by Death_Inferno360 via MineChat.
image0.jpg

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Username:IgniteAimerz
What you were doing before this occurred: I was mining at /warp mine
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So basically when I was in the mine, I joined the farmer job due to joke purposes, and Death_Inferno360 said to the global chat, "If you leave you farmer job I'll give you 10m" then with a "just kidding" after that. I tried typing /jobs leave farmer as quick as possible (At that moment, I couldn't see the just kidding in the chat), however since I am accustomed with typing /jobs top miner to view my distance between the top 3 positions as a miner, I accidentally typed /jobs leave miner. After leaving the miner job I had realised my mistake and tried to join my miner job again, hoping that I was still a lvl 31 miner. However when I joined back, I was a lvl 21 miner, 10 levels lower than what I had. Here's a screenshot of my original level as a miner, screenshotted by Death_Inferno360 via MineChat.View attachment 5868
I can confirm I took the screenie, this happened today soo this is based on an hour r two ago

Reactions: Minty and Ignite
Status
Not open for further replies.