Denied Lenard_McCoy's Teacher Application

Lenard_McCoy

Feb 26, 2017
My In-Game Name: Lenard_McCoy

What would I like to teach: I would love to teach either: math, science, or history. These are my favorite subjects in real life.

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student is misbehaving I will first give them a warning. If they continue I will send them out of the room. If it still continues I will send them to the Principal's office.

Discord?: Yes, i will say username and number if accepted.

Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why do i want to be a teacher?: I want to be a teacher because i wish that students in our community should have a great education. With teachers that care and are trustful. I wanted to be a teacher in real life, and I know the stress they have to go through. I want to teach students, beacuse i think that every student can pass, no matter the person. I feel like I could help make this wish/thought a reality.

Should teachers be good role models?: Yes! Students are thought by them, and they could influence the student. If the teacher is a bad person using bad language, and breaks the law. The students might do all those stuff too, to try and copy the teacher. Teachers should always be great role-models!

Reactions: Death and Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
My In-Game Name: Lenard_McCoy

What would I like to teach: I would love to teach either: math, science, or history. These are my favorite subjects in real life.

What is my rank?: Citizen

If a student is misbehaving: If a student is misbehaving I will first give them a warning. If they continue I will send them out of the room. If it still continues I will send them to the Principal's office.

Discord?: Yes, i will say username and number if accepted.

Timezone?: Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Why do i want to be a teacher?: I want to be a teacher because i wish that students in our community should have a great education. With teachers that care and are trustful. I wanted to be a teacher in real life, and I know the stress they have to go through. I want to teach students, beacuse i think that every student can pass, no matter the person. I feel like I could help make this wish/thought a reality.

Should teachers be good role models?: Yes! Students are thought by them, and they could influence the student. If the teacher is a bad person using bad language, and breaks the law. The students might do all those stuff too, to try and copy the teacher. Teachers should always be great role-models!
@Graphic_elf @Turkey @Isolation ^^^

I don’t think we have a history, science or math teacher yet, so I think you have a good chance of getting in the subject you want to teach and good luck!!!