Life Update: Why I've Been MIA

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
Sorry for leaving/going inactive without much warning. Once August came around I had a hiking trip with my dad in the Rocky Mountains and as soon as I got home I had about a day to pack. For what? For Australia! With a small stop in Hawai'i because it made airfare so much cheaper.
I'm interested in pursuing sailing as a career and was accepted for a job down here. Been at it for one month now and it's freaking amazing (see attached pictures.) It was a pretty big step to leave Texas, USA and come down here but I don't regret it one bit. The only downside was I elected to leave my laptop behind, as all my current possessions have to fit in a backpack in case I need to hop on a new ship or two and sail somewhere else.
I hope to find a public computer or some other solution to log in and play every now and then. Unfortunately Minechat will have to do for now.
Send me a message to let me know what y'all have been up to! And enjoy the cool pics!

Attachments

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Sorry for leaving/going inactive without much warning. Once August came around I had a hiking trip with my dad in the Rocky Mountains and as soon as I got home I had about a day to pack. For what? For Australia! With a small stop in Hawai'i because it made airfare so much cheaper.
I'm interested in pursuing sailing as a career and was accepted for a job down here. Been at it for one month now and it's freaking amazing (see attached pictures.) It was a pretty big step to leave Texas, USA and come down here but I don't regret it one bit. The only downside was I elected to leave my laptop behind, as all my current possessions have to fit in a backpack in case I need to hop on a new ship or two and sail somewhere else.
I hope to find a public computer or some other solution to log in and play every now and then. Unfortunately Minechat will have to do for now.
Send me a message to let me know what y'all have been up to! And enjoy the cool pics!
Sup neilio

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
(Wich one is you xD)

It seems like a lot of fun and I'm happy you like it! If you guys dress up like pirates a lot I may join in for a heist or 2 in the future :D

Neilio_Xtreme

Neilio_Xtreme
Neilio_Xtreme
Oct 10, 2017
(Wich one is you xD)

It seems like a lot of fun and I'm happy you like it! If you guys dress up like pirates a lot I may join in for a heist or 2 in the future :D
Okay in the cloudy morning pic on the left.
Both pics of the mast & sails I'm on the left side, kinda hidden in the sunset one.
Pyramid I'm the bottom right
Group picture I'm the only guy lol, in the back
Pirate I'm the one on the right with the eyepatch. We only get to do a pirate cruise about once a month but it's pretty entertaining to dress up and then go climb around on the mast

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
It's good to see someone pursuing their ambitions, currently my main ambition is to get a motorbike as I recently passed my test but without any money that'll have to wait xD Hopefully it isn't too long before you're back online :D