smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
What is your in game name? lil_loser

What is your rank on the server? Millionaire

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school) PST (Pacific Standard Time)

What is your Ar Time? (Do /ar time) 55 Days, 12 Hours, 13 minutes

Why do you want to become a teacher? The reason why I want to become a teacher is because I wanna teach people new things they can use in their future for themselves and/or their friends.

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students) I would like to teach Potions or Mythics. However Potions hold a Higher priority to my expertise.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class? If a student is misbehaving in class I will give them 2 warnings then ask bpacer to deal with them, unless it is serious then I would send them to the office.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team) Yes, my Discord is Owen #6392

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
No.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Application Review: Excellent!

Notes: Your activity is very good! However we already have health and Questar, our Health teacher, does a lot of potion based experiments.
I'll be giving you the choice if you want to continue and find a new topic (such as mythic as stated) or do you want to wait until there is another subject you want to teach when added.
Application Status: Optional (@smolbean )

Status
Not open for further replies.