Lockette Removal?

Lil_Paco_

Dec 23, 2014
Lockette has been clearly a bother to those who buy property with past tenants that still have locked chests along with players owning property with over a month of inactivity. Not to say that staff do not do their jobs but its understandable that its difficult to keep up with all the chests and property in the city along with other staff-ly duties. That being said, lockette should be removed also to encourage players to contain an online consistency to prevent any "home break-ins" from criminals trying to get their hands on others' goods thus giving the police more work. The removal of lockette can benefit all is what my point is.

All agree, say i to petition against lockette to show staff

SonicBeast

Dec 31, 2015
Lockette has been clearly a bother to those who buy property with past tenants that still have locked chests along with players owning property with over a month of inactivity. Not to say that staff do not do their jobs but its understandable that its difficult to keep up with all the chests and property in the city along with other staff-ly duties. That being said, lockette should be removed also to encourage players to contain an online consistency to prevent any "home break-ins" from criminals trying to get their hands on others' goods thus giving the police more work. The removal of lockette can benefit all is what my point is.

All agree, say i to petition against lockette to show staff
Honestly, I like the removal idea. BUT, I dont believe it should take place in city. In wild, it would be a lot funner to raid and other things, yet you cant really raid in wild because of Lockette. This should be removed I think. I dont believe in city however, because no matter how often you are online, your belongings would be stolen sooner or later. The Police already have enough work on their hands, believe me, I know. In wild, I vote yes, in Cayman/London/NYC, I vote no.

Lil_Paco_

Dec 23, 2014
Honestly, I like the removal idea. BUT, I dont believe it should take place in city. In wild, it would be a lot funner to raid and other things, yet you cant really raid in wild because of Lockette. This should be removed I think. I dont believe in city however, because no matter how often you are online, your belongings would be stolen sooner or later. The Police already have enough work on their hands, believe me, I know. In wild, I vote yes, in Cayman/London/NYC, I vote no.
Touche