Selling Looking for investors and potential employees. (Edit)

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
Hi! I’m starting a business and I'm looking for investors. The idea is to buy some plots of land, building houses/apts in creative and to sell ‘em to newbies for a really cheap price. Taking in consideration your initial investment, we're expecting a way greater return of investment. Everything is legit; we set up a return of investment date, which may vary between a week and a month depending on our current situation and we each sign a book with our agreements and conditions on the deal. By entrusting us your money, you not only get assured of a certain return which can't be less than 5% more than your initial investment (which means if you invest 50k, the minimum you can get back is 52 500$) and can go way further, but you also help the situation of the newbie community. Msg me on forums or in game when i'm on if you're interested, or simply comment this post! If you are interested in working with us, here are some positions left:
-Architect(s)
-Real estate agent(s)
-Manager
-And of course, investors.

- @glxbetrxtter , @justbourv

Reactions: laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi! I’m starting a business and I'm looking for investors. The idea is to buy some plots of land, building houses/apts in creative and to sell ‘em to newbies for a really cheap price. Taking in consideration your initial investment, we're expecting a way greater return of investment. Everything is legit; we set up a return of investment date, which may vary between a week and a month depending on our current situation and we each sign a book with our agreements and conditions on the deal. By entrusting us your money, you not only get assured of a certain return which can't be less than 5% more than your initial investment (which means if you invest 50k, the minimum you can get back is 52 500$) and can go way further, but you also help the situation of the newbie community. Msg me on forums or in game when i'm on if you're interested, or simply comment this post! If you are interested in working with us, here are some positions left:
-Architect(s)
-Real estate agent(s)
-Manager
-And of course, investors.

- @glxbetrxtter , @justbourv
Ill invest maybe

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Funny you got banned for disrespecting staff. I dont know if investing on a player who constantly gets banned and placed in court is a good idea. Cause if you get perm banned one day, then ill be losing more cash than needed since your perm banned and can't pay the debt back.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Every single person that invested yet had their money back with the promised return of investment. :)
I'm talking about future events due to you having a bad record, another ban could lead to perm ban already. Besides this can u name those who invested and the amount since im more of a big investor so if I would invest, I would invest around 50k not a few thousands

glxbetrxtter

Dec 9, 2017
I can't say the name since we need to keep the professional secret, but amounts were around: 10k, 35k, 40k, 110k, 150k and 230k. Plus, perma ban isn't a problem; I transfer all my money to my brother and since he doesn't make any trouble on the server, all the money is safe. :)

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I can't say the name since we need to keep the professional secret, but amounts were around: 10k, 35k, 40k, 110k, 150k and 230k. Plus, perma ban isn't a problem; I transfer all my money to my brother and since he doesn't make any trouble on the server, all the money is safe. :)
That's technically ban evading if u use his acc to pay back your debts if your banned

Reactions: Powerfull