Losing Items

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Death_Inferno360
Before I lost my multi tool 7 twice, I was using it as a grappling hook and playing with it on paradise_island. The first time I lost it in when I was using it and the janitor mopped while I was using it as a grappling hook then mopped it. Second is when I was using it around paradise_island and suddenly when I used it to change forms while shifting, it disappeared. I lost the bow and Fishing Rod when I was at my house , mountain2 and when I was going to get it it wasn't there.
2 Multi Tool 7. I did not only lose multi tools but also my bow with max enchants-Punch 2, Infinity, Flame, Power 5 and Unbreaking 3. I also lost my fishing Rod that is named Death's Magic Fishing Rod that had Unreaking 3, Luck of The Sea 3 and Lure 3.

I tried to replace my multi tool 7 by making a new 1 such as the bow and fishing rod but, this has gone too far I lost again mu multi tool 7. I didn't want to report it since I could make a new one but, I have lost 4 Items that are very powerful and took a while to make. If you do not want to recover all I only plead that you can at least recover the multi tools that I had lost because it is so hard and pricy to make one.

Sincerly, Death_Inferno360

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Um I got 1 of my multi tools back after the restart and yes tiger the 1 u made me I got it back but the first one I had is lost.

Ended Port I was the previous owner of mountain2 and I traded it to IKeona and u probably bought it from her or something but I was a previous owner of mountain2

D

Deleted member 832

Um I got 1 of my multi tools back after the restart and yes tiger the 1 u made me I got it back but the first one I had is lost.

Ended Port I was the previous owner of mountain2 and I traded it to IKeona and u probably bought it from her or something but I was a previous owner of mountain2
Umm yeah- no offence but its super ugleh

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
If you are in need of grappling hooks throw one up. Shoot a bunch of arrows. Repeat and pickup your new grapples

RemoteFX

Apr 8, 2016
Death_Inferno360
Before I lost my multi tool 7 twice, I was using it as a grappling hook and playing with it on paradise_island. The first time I lost it in when I was using it and the janitor mopped while I was using it as a grappling hook then mopped it. Second is when I was using it around paradise_island and suddenly when I used it to change forms while shifting, it disappeared. I lost the bow and Fishing Rod when I was at my house , mountain2 and when I was going to get it it wasn't there.
2 Multi Tool 7. I did not only lose multi tools but also my bow with max enchants-Punch 2, Infinity, Flame, Power 5 and Unbreaking 3. I also lost my fishing Rod that is named Death's Magic Fishing Rod that had Unreaking 3, Luck of The Sea 3 and Lure 3.

I tried to replace my multi tool 7 by making a new 1 such as the bow and fishing rod but, this has gone too far I lost again mu multi tool 7. I didn't want to report it since I could make a new one but, I have lost 4 Items that are very powerful and took a while to make. If you do not want to recover all I only plead that you can at least recover the multi tools that I had lost because it is so hard and pricy to make one.

Sincerly, Death_Inferno360
I'd recommend that you dont chance quickly and use your multitool as an energy alternative to the actual tools as McCities has (to my knowledge) multiple conflicting plugins causing items to glitch out especially slimefun.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Enderport i didn't make the house and I sold it cus its ugly yeah and is creating multiple grappling hooks like that glitching.