Lost 3m with stock market

T

Trump15024

Username: Trump15024

What were you doing before this occurred: Nothing really I guess

I lost $3,046,875 in yelp stock when I logged off it was in my portfolio and when I got back on its gone. I have already messaged @nibble since it says if its a big bug (seems like it is as its making people lose millions) but I also made this report for better organization and to give a little more detail about it. I have screenshots/evidence but cant post it on here.

Reactions: Cozmicraft
T

Trump15024

@nibble said to tag him after a couple of days in another stock bug post so I guess it applies here too since it’s been a couple of days I tagged him. Also I recently bought an island and this 3m will help being able to hire server arch’s

Reactions: Cozmicraft

nohomie

Verified
kirspy
kirspy
Citizen
Jul 9, 2017
ya my dude kenny lost like 750k or something on this as well. crazy its been like two weeks and this hasn't been dealt with. and i mean that as respectfully as possible, but if it was my money i'd quite upset.

T

Trump15024

@nibble on 08/02/2018 the server database was changed and on 08/09/2018 I lost my yelp stocks worth $3,046,875. Would this mean that there is evidence of this stock lost as this was days later? Also, I have a screenshot of the stock in the GUI I sent you on Discord and if needed I can send it again since Imgur is not working for me on forums atm.

T

Trump15024

Also I was doing some research on the stock plugin and it looks like other people/servers were having issues with the stocks being removed out the GUI. What I found was if the server is not running the stock plugin version v0.4.1 or higher the bug similar to this has not been fixed on anything lower than v0.4.1 I think this could be the problem but I have no idea just a thought.