Resolved Lost around 70K of items in shulkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
So today I was cleaning out some chests with QueenMelone because my house is being transferred soon and I had thrown some stuff into shulkers in order to save space. Around a minute later I moved into another spot in my house and put the shulkers down (I had previously broken them) so I could organize what was in them. When I opened them they were both completely empty. This is really bad because they held pretty much everything I owned. I talked to Arius on discord and he said to have someone check the logs so Knight3000 did and said there were absolutely no transaction records. I told Arius this when he came online and he checked them himself with the same results. Some of the items I lost include:
Slime Fun boots
a night vision cap
60 pieces of bread
a fishing rod
2 books
SF plants
and a ton of very valuable minerals.

I don't have any proof so im checking through my computer to see If I have any recent screenshots of these items in my possesion.

Thank you!
Bxdgie

Budgie_builder12

Sep 4, 2017
my bedroom
A list of things in there is as follows:
Slime Fun boots
Night vision cap
A stack of emerald blocks (yes they are legit they were a gift that I kept in case I needed money)
a fishing rod
a book about how to make drugs
slime fun plants
and a fishing rod
a compass

those are just some things I remember.

Reactions: lostinthewqrld

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So today I was cleaning out some chests with QueenMelone because my house is being transferred soon and I had thrown some stuff into shulkers in order to save space. Around a minute later I moved into another spot in my house and put the shulkers down (I had previously broken them) so I could organize what was in them. When I opened them they were both completely empty. This is really bad because they held pretty much everything I owned. I talked to Arius on discord and he said to have someone check the logs so Knight3000 did and said there were absolutely no transaction records. I told Arius this when he came online and he checked them himself with the same results. Some of the items I lost include:
Slime Fun boots
a night vision cap
60 pieces of bread
a fishing rod
2 books
SF plants
and a ton of very valuable minerals.

I don't have any proof so im checking through my computer to see If I have any recent screenshots of these items in my possesion.

Thank you!
Bxdgie
^-^ i hope this gets fixed for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.