Lost Everything In My Inventory

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
Username: _GinevraWeasley_
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in creative building the previous day and logged off to sleep. Come to find out today when I go to my apartment that all of my items were gone!
What you've lost (Only if you've lost something): I lost a police helm, legendary mythic chestplate, slime pants, slime boots, my enchanted diamond axe, my enchanted pickaxe, ender backpack, legendary mythic bow, knockback 5 stick, 64 arrows, and a stack of backed potatoes.

I know you won't be refunding the items but can I have some sort of exchange it happened overnight while I was offline, I couldn't do anything.

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
Username: _GinevraWeasley_
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in creative building the previous day and logged off to sleep. Come to find out today when I go to my apartment that all of my items were gone!
What you've lost (Only if you've lost something): I lost a police helm, legendary mythic chestplate, slime pants, slime boots, my enchanted diamond axe, my enchanted pickaxe, ender backpack, legendary mythic bow, knockback 5 stick, 64 arrows, and a stack of backed potatoes.

I know you won't be refunding the items but can I have some sort of exchange it happened overnight while I was offline, I couldn't do anything.
you need proof