Lost my money.

BruceKris44

Nov 22, 2015
Hello server staff!

After getting some understanding that when I experienced issues on the server I needed to post a forum post about it I thought I might give It a go.

After the recent issues the server had (Ranks gone, Server logo gone, etc.) I logged on some time to just talk with some people. I actually was stuck in the creative world so I just flew around there whilst talking (Saw some amazing buildings!) to some people. So after I heard server was back up I was really ecxited! But unfortunally when I logged back in there where a few problems.
1. My money was gone
2. All my homes are reset to a weird random apartment
3. All my stuff was gone.

it would be awesome if you guys could look into my problem and atleast try to get me some money! :p

I know theserver has issues and I was planning on maybe buying some money or like a rank but I am scared when or whilst I do there could be a crash or something on the server that makes the transition go wrong. Also when i might buy ig money and this happens again will you guys have registered that I bought the money?

Thx in advance! ~BruceKris44 <- IG name.

(p.s. srry for any typos got dyslexia and I am Dutch so whoohoo)

Attachments

G

Ghibli_

Hello server staff!

After getting some understanding that when I experienced issues on the server I needed to post a forum post about it I thought I might give It a go.

After the recent issues the server had (Ranks gone, Server logo gone, etc.) I logged on some time to just talk with some people. I actually was stuck in the creative world so I just flew around there whilst talking (Saw some amazing buildings!) to some people. So after I heard server was back up I was really ecxited! But unfortunally when I logged back in there where a few problems.
1. My money was gone
2. All my homes are reset to a weird random apartment
3. All my stuff was gone.

it would be awesome if you guys could look into my problem and atleast try to get me some money! :p

I know theserver has issues and I was planning on maybe buying some money or like a rank but I am scared when or whilst I do there could be a crash or something on the server that makes the transition go wrong. Also when i might buy ig money and this happens again will you guys have registered that I bought the money?

Thx in advance! ~BruceKris44 <- IG name.

(p.s. srry for any typos got dyslexia and I am Dutch so whoohoo)
Thanks for letting we know ! You're issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Just start a conversation with me and tell me what you've lost !
For the in-game money, don't worry! We actually have a list of who bought what, so, in the remote possibility that it happens again you'll be refunded.
-Ghibli