Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps

What is your in game name?

MadRhapsody

What is your rank on the server?

Millionair

What timezone are you in? (Important for planning school)

CET, Amsterdam

Why do you want to become a teacher?

Well I love roleplay, and I love how happy people are when school starts! I think as a teacher I can help this server in and outside of school. I love to teach players and have been a teacher before so I already have some experience! I really hope to join the amazing team of teachers and learn players more about minecraft!

What subjects do you want to teach in? Include 2-3 topics, in case one of your chosen subject(s) are already occupied. (Minecraft or McCities related topics only, as those are most pertinent to our students)

On my first application it became clear that Economy is not a topic I can teach anymore. But if that suddenly became available (I mean death does teach a lot atm, so if he dropped economy.) I would love to teach the way this server works and the economy behaves on here. Explain how this system works in detail for the ones who are interested in the topic, and teaching basic Supply and Demand for the other students.

Otherwise I would teach Biology. Learning how certain game mechanics like animal behaviour, or farming works. But also testing the effects of Alcohol on players and the creation/use of drugs on this server. I think it would be a fun class, but I still perfer to teach economy a bit more. Though I can teach both at the best of my ability.

How would you handle a situation if a student wasn't behaving in class?
Warn them, twice even. Then send the to the principals office with some homework to do. Ofcourse it all depends on the behaviour of the student. If one were to use drugs in class I would send them out immediatly.

Do you have an account for discord? (This is required for teachers to communicate and plan as a team)

Yes, JazzGotBlues#2820

Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching?
I love teaching, last time I was not accepted for going in discussion with staff. I have not been in any discussions since and tried to help players in chat even more. I really believe I improved otherwise I would not even try to apply for this amazing job again.

I think some sort of extra classes that can be hosted with a smaller amount of teachers and a Vice Principal. Like homework classes for example. This way there can be more classes for a possibly smaller audience. Also an extra classroom that's just empty where teachers can settup special classes. For slimefun cooking it could become a kitchen, for biology a lab. This way teachers are not limited to a small classroom filled with tables and seats (only 1 room, that is granted every time there is school to 1 teacher. After that everything has to be cleared.)

Well this was my application. I did not feel like making everything to long, because why would I waste everyone's time ;)

Thanks for reading, hope you can give me this chance! :D

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Great Application, However just as I said don't argue you decided to say your application was "biased". Also blaming the result of an application on a staff member upon a different discussion won’t make your app any better than last time. You should own up to creating agreements and indecisive with your choice of becoming a teacher. Players won’t say anything behind the Principals back and expect to get accepted
....png

Comments?

Last edited:

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Sadness that you want to play it like that...
I mean tbh it was biased. It was a private discussion I had with arius, so you would not even have known the discussion was happening. It also wasn't a personal, but a staff issue. Wich means that if you were to have heard about my discussion with arius, he would have told you staff information, wich you are not allowed to act upon. He is though
So the fact that I was pissed and thought it was biased? Only makes sence to me tbh.

Deny me, do as you wish. I don't mind it really, but if this is really seen as me being idk what you even think I am. Too helpfull? too honest, Knowing the rules?

It was biased, but if you can live with it, gratefully do so.

You were not even alowed or supposed to know about the discussion. The only reason I got denied, is because I did not accept Arius ruling on a whole different topic. Not because I made 20 debates before that, not because I was being toxic in public. Heck I kept that whole debate private, until he decided that my teacher application should suffer over this PRIVATE Discussion.

Well done btw, now I went on making another discussion, well this one is your own fault. I really wanted to become teacher, 4 weeks ago.

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
You know when the discussion took place Arius was still Principal make it his decision. However, even though Arius told me is just to think about your application. Point is, it doesn't matter if you talking with Arius because Arius has the privileges to announce it public as he wishes.

Application Denied

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
@ItzJazzMade by the way, the discussion may have been private. Although it’s not necessarily staff information as it’s the Principals (before I left) and Vice Principals job to evaluate you and see if you follow the requirements we see as a teacher. And now your blaming someone else for your actions and results from your last app? That doesn’t help nor increase your chances of being accepted.

Next time, I hope to see true improvement even if I’m not a Principal anymore, and that’s if your committed into applying once again.

Reactions: Acer