Accepted magicather's teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cather

Apr 10, 2017
This is my second application as the first time I did not have the right rank,
  • What is your rank on the server? Citizen
  • What is your /ar check time? 2 days, 3 hours
  • How often can you play on the server? Approximately 45 min on weekdays, several hours on weekends
  • Why do you want to become a teacher? I want to share my knowledge on specific topics and contribute to the server
  • What do you want to teach? Please include 2-3 topics, in case one of them are already occupied. Early US history, Revolutionary War, Alexander Hamilton, Elizabeth Schuyler
  • What would you do if a student wasn't behaving during class? I would first warn the student and ask them to discontinue the problematic behavior. If they continued to be disruptive, I would explain how the behavior was disruptive and harmed the rest of the class. If they continued, I would politely ask for them to go to the principal's office and/or assign detention depending on the severity of the incident.
  • Do you agree to be a good role model? As a teacher, you should be responsible and follow the law. I do agree to be a role model. I want to be a positive influence on the server.
  • Do you have any questions, comments, or suggestions about teaching? No, thank you for your time.
Thanks,

Cather

(IGN magicather)

Izzie

Former Staff
Nov 7, 2016
Love your app (im a huge hamilton fan) I'd like to accept you to teach Early US history. :D Congrats!!
(look around look aroundddd at how lucky we are to be alive right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.