Make apartments more useful

N

Nico

Apartments are almost never used and i feel that they are a feature that could possibly handled in a better way as buy apartment building can take possibly years in time to make even a quarter of the money put in the buying a apartment building. There may be several reasons why apartments aren"t used but i think that something should happen that could possibly make them more useful as the gap between tourist and citizen isn"t the same as it used to be. Plots are usually affordable and i don"t see it taking too long for players to reach that point. i think there should be less apartments or maybe slight harder to make money starting out so they are more influenced to buy an apartment instead of buying one week worth of rent to buy a plot within that week. I understand there may not be enough players but even then many players can afford a plot quite quickly. Apartments could use some adjustment in my opinion. Let me know what you all think.

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
Personally from my experience almost every new player I see rents an apartment, even if its only for one week then they never come back but they will often ask how to get a home in chat and everyone says to rent an apartment, but obviously, the owner is not going to earn much considering there are sooo many apartments and they are cheap so maybe limiting the number of apartments could help.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Imma just say this.
Search up Virek's pasts threats on the topics and also read the comments. Many ideas have been give already. Just takes a lot of time to execute and to clear up a huge mess like the 1500 unrented apartments in the city :/

Reactions: Minty