McCities Fan fiction :3

Legit5

Nov 23, 2016
the sky ;)
Okie shout out to everyone who made a fan fiction!! All of them were amazing and I kinda got inspired :) Also, get zombee to write one hehe YuY.

The Village~

A breeze slowly rolled in, brushing against the towering oaks. The sun's rays danced across the river's surface. Pigs, cows, and chicken covered the fields. Carrots, beetroot, potatoes, wheat and sugar cane were growing everywhere. Small wooden homes were built along the edges of this farmland. It truly seemed perfect. But that's what they wanted people to believe...

This farm looked amazing during the day, no doubt. But as night fell people would rush to their homes, and huddle up with their family. Every night was a new terror. All mobs, would raid the farm at night. And once everyday as the moon arises, they'll take one person. They don't kill, but capture them. No one knows where the mobs take them, but once a person is taken, you'll never see them again

The Bite

Legit was watering the crops along with her fellow companions Zombee, Frozty, and Miilk. Meanwhile, Izzie, Eve, and Hermione were taking care of the animals. "I feel so bad for MD and Rav," Legit sighed. Zombee looked up, "I know, this sucks." "How could they have gotten so sick? They were fine yesterday," Frozty mumbled. Sweat trickled down Zombee's face. As Legit stared into her eyes, she realized something was wrong. Zombee's face was turning pale, as her eyes slowly closed. Legit rushed to her side, holding her up. "Fr-Frozty!" Frozty spun around and grabbed Zombee by an arm. "What's happening?!" Miilk darted over. "She's dehydrated I believe." Legit shook her head, "She just had some water! She was fine just a few seconds ago." "I'm gonna take her inside, she doesn't look all that great," Frozty huffed. "No kidding," Legit spat. "Sorry, I just don't want her to get hurt..."

Frozty carried Zombee inside and laid her on a mattress. Frozty's eyes widened as she noticed two deep holes in Zombee's leg. "LEGIT!" Legit scrambled into the cabin. "Zombee... she got it by..." Legit already new what she was going to say as soon as Frozty opened her mouth. "Cave Spider." Legit walked back and forth. "How did a cave spider get into the fields?" Frozty sighed. "Who knows." Legit froze. "We have to warn the others!" Zombee laid still on the bed, taking slow breaths. "I'll stay with her Legit, now go!" Legit ran out onto the fields. She frantically look for the others, and spotted them one by one. "Miilk! Izzie! Hermione! Eve! Get off the dang fields now!!" Legit only caught a glimpse of them as each one of them fell to the ground, one after another. Legit was petrified. She had no clue what to do. She so badly wanted to help them, but she felt helpless. She snapped back to reality when a cave spider popped out of the wheat fields, and was running right toward her. Her world slowly faded into a black oblivion as the spider pounced on top of her.

Hey readers! This was intended to be a short story so hope you liked it! I had to give an unexpected ending sorry :3 <3 obviously these players are still alive, duhhh xD And Ik Ik this story went by quick. Maybe I'll write some more sometime <3