McCities Olympic Competitions

T

Trump15024

McCities 2018 Olympic Competitions

What is the McCities 2018 Olympic Competitions?
Many events that will be held in the upcoming days and weeks that will challenge players and identify well-skilled players in many skill areas. This is being paid for privately by me and it will be very fun events.

What are the events: The following are events anyone can sign up for.

PVP: Two players at a time will PVP each other in a designated location. All items are allowed in PVP (I will be deciding if mythics will be allowed)
Rowing: Players will be in boats on a large buddy of water and will be in a race to navigate to a specific location.
Horse Riding: Players will race on horses to a specific location.
Building Competition: I wanted to add this in here this is another competition all players no matter if you are arch staff etc will be able to join a building competition for many different build styles and the winner with the best builds will get prizes.
Racing: Pretty simple players will race to a location fastest one wins
Exploration Events: Players will get difficult coords to find a place with loot
Fencing: Players will fight (PVP) with specific weapons
Parkour: Not sure if this is going to be added if you have a parkour area you could donate to this it would really help or I can get someone to build one

Prizes: There will be many prizes including money, loot, and many different things.

To sign up for an event please use this form: https://goo.gl/forms/5lmAAzA7uvjjvw9w1

If you would like to help with the events on the forum where it asks you what event you want to participate in please put "volunteer"

T

Trump15024

The game schedules will be announced soon as we are working in a short amount of time to put this together plus constructing the builds for it.

Reactions: Minty
T

Trump15024

Building Competition Starts Today (not sure how long this will last but it will be more than a week)
You and whoever (you can work together with people but only one person gets the reward) will be building a modern build. This build needs to be modern style it can be a modern house, modern skyscraper, modern building, modern island, etc. You can build this in arch world or creative. Once you have built the build you will need to take good screenshots of it and send it on discord or in a private conversation with me. Also whenever I see you in game you will need to show me the build. (If for some reason you are not able to be in game take good screenshots of the build). When you are done with the build use the following format on discord or on forums in a private conversation:

Username:
Build Description:
Screenshots:
Why should this build be accepted:

Rewards: I am looking for opinions on the rewards. For a basic modern build, I was thinking $100,000- $150,000 if you win + you will get other prizes and gifts.

Good luck!!

Reactions: Minty and Powerfull
T

Trump15024

This is the last week you have to submit your build! Remember to follow the theme and it can be a built you already built! Good luck!

Reactions: Minty and Bellaa

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
McCities 2018 Olympic Competitions

What is the McCities 2018 Olympic Competitions?
Many events that will be held in the upcoming days and weeks that will challenge players and identify well-skilled players in many skill areas. This is being paid for privately by me and it will be very fun events.

What are the events: The following are events anyone can sign up for.

PVP: Two players at a time will PVP each other in a designated location. All items are allowed in PVP (I will be deciding if mythics will be allowed)
Rowing: Players will be in boats on a large buddy of water and will be in a race to navigate to a specific location.
Horse Riding: Players will race on horses to a specific location.
Building Competition: I wanted to add this in here this is another competition all players no matter if you are arch staff etc will be able to join a building competition for many different build styles and the winner with the best builds will get prizes.
Racing: Pretty simple players will race to a location fastest one wins
Exploration Events: Players will get difficult coords to find a place with loot
Fencing: Players will fight (PVP) with specific weapons
Parkour: Not sure if this is going to be added if you have a parkour area you could donate to this it would really help or I can get someone to build one

Prizes: There will be many prizes including money, loot, and many different things.

To sign up for an event please use this form: https://goo.gl/forms/5lmAAzA7uvjjvw9w1

If you would like to help with the events on the forum where it asks you what event you want to participate in please put "volunteer"

xD maybe ill try, i never got to make it to the olympics as a gymnast.... maybe MC is my chance xD LMAO watch me get injured in MC too xD