MCCities Reunion Party

BootsieBear

BootsieBear
BootsieBear
Tourist
Dec 30, 2017
The Stacks
Hi!

I've had this idea for awhile, but after the summer dance it really took off. Because of how long MCCities has been around, there are a lot of players, and a lot of players who have quit over time or are not active as much anymore. I was thinking that a reunion could be planned, a few months in advance, for old and new players alike to come and socialize and have fun.

This event could be planned a few months in advance, like I said before, so older players that occasionally check forums or have kept in touch with some people still on the server can be alerted. This event could be a great way to remember people and to meet new ones. :)

This is a pretty rough idea, but it's one I've had for awhile. :D

Trump15024

trump15024
trump15024
Tourist
Mar 18, 2017
Hi!

I've had this idea for awhile, but after the summer dance it really took off. Because of how long MCCities has been around, there are a lot of players, and a lot of players who have quit over time or are not active as much anymore. I was thinking that a reunion could be planned, a few months in advance, for old and new players alike to come and socialize and have fun.

This event could be planned a few months in advance, like I said before, so older players that occasionally check forums or have kept in touch with some people still on the server can be alerted. This event could be a great way to remember people and to meet new ones. :)

This is a pretty rough idea, but it's one I've had for awhile. :D
tbh most old players are banned, never play, and or has nothing to do with Minecraft anymore xD but I like the idea and maybe we can get some semi-old players to come that are not banned.