DexterAng

Verified
DexterAng
DexterAng
Citizen
Dec 8, 2017
Singapore, Singapore (GMT+8)
Hi everyone!

Recently, I've been thinking about an idea for a competition, since there are so few on this server. Then, it hit me. An integral part of any modern city is a skyscraper. Why don't we compete in this area? Hence, DTACorp is hosting the very first McCities' Tallest, a skyscraper height contest. Our aims are to (hopefully) encourage greater development and construction of skyscrapers, to give our city cores a true downtown look.

Format for registering:

Create a post in this thread with the following:

Do Ctrl+F3 and measure the y-value of the tallest point on the skyscraper itself (spires, antennas etc) and the y-value of the tallest accessable point on the skyscraper (y-value of the floor boards of your highest floor).
Please also send in a picture of the building and the plot address so your readings can be confirmed.

Buildings of any suitable height will be allowed, but please be smart about it.
Entries will close 28 Feb 2018, 8PM (GMT).
Results will probably be released within the following week.
Prizes will be announced at a later date.

Have fun building!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Hi everyone!

Recently, I've been thinking about an idea for a competition, since there are so few on this server. Then, it hit me. An integral part of any modern city is a skyscraper. Why don't we compete in this area? Hence, DTACorp is hosting the very first McCities' Tallest, a skyscraper height contest. Our aims are to (hopefully) encourage greater development and construction of skyscrapers, to give our city cores a true downtown look.

Format for registering:

Do Ctrl+F3 and measure the y-value of the tallest point on the skyscraper itself (spires, antennas etc) and the y-value of the tallest accessable point on the skyscraper (y-value of the floor boards of your highest floor).
Please also send in a picture of the building and the plot address so your readings can be confirmed.

Have fun building!
Rip so many buildings are at height limit already

T

Trump15024

Hi everyone!

Format for registering:

Have fun building!
Height limit for the server is 256 but if it is increase I am ready for this competition.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Maybe too be fair they can post the pictures of exterior and interior since a lot of people have height limit buildings
Height limit for the server is 256 but if it is increase I am ready for this competition.