Mccities traffic

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
So we have player vehicles, but loys of people cant afford them and most dont use them, it was bugging me how the "city" is so quiet. But arent cities usually busy? So I wasjust looking on youtube for some vehicle commands for my single player, and I found a really interesting command uploaded about 3 weeks ago. It creates AI traffic that u can control using 4 command blocks and a tad bit of redstone. Here is the link to the video and it has a link to the commands and the texture packs, m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ43h1uXwS0 I dont know if u guys use command blocks but I found this intriguing.

Reactions: Will456

Will456

Mar 4, 2016
Orlando. FL
Nice. It is true the city is empty accept we are all on at different times like me i see all the people on about 4p.m my time (FL) accept when their is crime
What does it do like is their cars

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
Oh u live In Fl. So do I! :) but yes there are vehicles and u can make them do almost anything u want.

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
Sadly there arent like any police vehicles that will just patrol the street and u cant steal the cars but the cars can crash

Will456

Mar 4, 2016
Orlando. FL
Cool im might pass u everyday xD
Moving back to the 'traffic'
Does not matter about the police vehicles. But wat do you mean(do anything u like with them) like do what+Well i think it will be nice crashing bc then you buy more and more, And some cars just stay' lying'in the streets all day long so if people can move them cool.

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
Well because its command blocks the dissintegrate but by anything u want u can contorl the patterns stop and start them make them turn, and u can make the dissapeare at certain points

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
As in u can make them despawn. If u havent already u should check the video out

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
I just found it with some luck I was looking for vehicle plugins to recomend for the server but this is better. Im totaly gonna use this in my single player city when my brothers laptop gets fixed!

Reactions: Will456

BQPAH

Apr 2, 2016
Well hopefully typical kiria or one of the other co owners or admins will check this out.

D

Deleted member 832

Well hopefully typical kiria or one of the other co owners or admins will check this out.
I think cars were disabled for a while after the update, they might have been removed

a4123

Mar 20, 2016
I love this idea!!! and we could put, like in the video, NPCs into the cars so there is traffic!