Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

bennyhendrick10

Dec 30, 2014
England
Can the server get mcmmo?

Reason: I will make players have something to work towards and make them stay on longer. I think it will not change RP that much and would make McCities fun!

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
Personally i dont like like the idea adding this to the server, also I would think this would drive away the city theme of the server. This is just in my opinion.

Captain

Feb 22, 2016
United Kingdom
MC MMO is a dumb plugin. The idea behind it is solid but its never implemented in servers very well at all. I dont feel a plugin that adds a skill progression will benefit the server. Furthermore I know from experience that the later mcmmo skills are massively unbalanced and will ruin this mess of an economy even further.

Lilbrosee

Jan 3, 2015
I think if its done properly and balanced nicely it will work so I'm saying yes if its going to be balanced

Dec 24, 2015
Personally i dont like like the idea adding this to the server, also I would think this would drive away the city theme of the server. This is just in my opinion.
I agree with VividCoffee, this plugin would take away the purpose of the server: rp and it would make many others start ONLY grinding. The purpose of the server is to rankup through jobs and finding ways to make money, even starting a company. If Mcmmo was added, then server would turns towards pvp and mainly fighting.