Denied McWitherian's Second Architect Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

McWitherian

Mar 5, 2022
1. What is your username?
McWitherian
2. What is your server rank? (do /ar check)
Citizen
3. Do you have a discord account? (Yes | No | Willing to make one)
Yes; McWitherian#8447
4. What builds would you like to submit? (/plot home <number>)
/plot visit McWitherian 2
This build includes a 3 story mansion, a swimming pool, tulip garden, and a garden(some trees and flowers).

Spoiler Builds:
5. Why do you want to be an architect?
I want to build amazing structures and make everyone happy with their new homes. I would let players buy them with a lower price than normal ones because one disadvantage for McCities is that the houses are too expensive for normal players to buy.
6. How would you contribute to community projects?
I will make eco-friendly buildings so that the Earth of McCities will be safe, and I will give other new comer players some help with commands and jobs since I am a citizen and played over 7 months.

P.S.: I got denied in my last application, so I followed what the staff said. I made my structure with concrete, matching to the city texture, and I made my build a little less square-looking.

I hope I make it this time... :)

shroomchi

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Verified
shroomchi
shroomchi
Oct 11, 2017
Hello McWitherian, thank you for applying.
Unfortunately, your skill set is still not quite up to standard on what we're looking for with builders. Your building shape has much improved but the interior is still very empty. Your landscaping is also pretty sparse.
Also, preferably you are supposed to have multiple showcases to show off your skill set so only having one is a disqualification.
I recommend getting in touch with other architects to get advice on what can be improved. I'll leave the application open for 1 week to give you a chance to make more showcases and improve a bit on the current one.
Thank you and best of luck.

McWitherian

Mar 5, 2022
Thank you Shroomchi for your advice.
I have a question:
I have once visited a player called Maerl 's plot, and I have noticed that her/his creative build land was huge. In order to make multiple builds, I think I need a bigger area. How do I make my area bigger?
P.S. also, is it okay if I make a third application?

Questar

Staff member
Verified
Poolisk
Poolisk
Aug 12, 2018
United States
Thank you Shroomchi for your advice.
I have a question:
I have once visited a player called Maerl 's plot, and I have noticed that her/his creative build land was huge. In order to make multiple builds, I think I need a bigger area. How do I make my area bigger?
P.S. also, is it okay if I make a third application?
You can make several applications! However I would highly suggest spacing them out a bit, try not to spam us.

Also try merging your creative plot with other un-occupied plots by using * I think * /merge plot

Status
Not open for further replies.