MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Hello,

The title says it all. I’m leaving for good. Thank you all for being there for me. I’m giving away 6mil to who I think should get it. If all the comments are about the money, I’m keeping it and giving it to Faheem.
I will not be bad talking anything or anyone as I don’t want to leave on a bad note. But, don’t think I’m quitting for fun. There are plenty of reasons.
Good luck to Faheem with the server, it’s in good hands.

Salutations,
Meh

T

Trump15024

Hello,

The title says it all. I’m leaving for good. Thank you all for being there for me. I’m giving away 6mil to who I think should get it. If all the comments are about the money, I’m keeping it and giving it to Faheem.
I will not be bad talking anything or anyone as I don’t want to leave on a bad note. But, don’t think I’m quitting for fun. There are plenty of reasons.

Salutations,
Meh
I will miss you so much. Thanks for all the work.

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Hello,

Salutations,
Meh
Well I didn’t think it would come to this... I hope life is good for you. This server will miss your presence. You have been a great minister, but most of all, you have been a kind caring person always there for me. Helped me get through tough times.. I will always be here if you want to talk to someone..
Goodbye, Meh
Spyders_Crypt

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere
Well I didn’t think it would come to this... I hope life is good for you. This server will miss your presence. You have been a great minister, but most of all, you have been a kind caring person always there for me. Helped me get through tough times.. I will always be here if you want to talk to someone..
Goodbye, Meh
Spyders_Crypt
Thank you! Although, my work hasn’t really been appreciated. And, I haven’t done much work anyways. So, bye! Haha

mabes

Former Staff
Verified
mabelqines
mabelqines
Jun 12, 2018
Awww Meh! Thanks for doing all you’ve done on the server, I will miss seeing you online... Have a good life! :3 luv ya

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
why is everyone leaving...
the way it goes, people come people go, the server had about 100k people joining in it's existance. So some of those will also leave the server.
It's not an epidemic if you were wondering xd

Reactions: mabes

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello,

Salutations,
Meh
Thank you! Although, my work hasn’t really been appreciated. And, I haven’t done much work anyways. So, bye! Haha
bye meh, I hope u have a fabulous life. Just know I was really envious u got the minister role ;) but u deserved it and did good things from what I heard. Really enjoyed building the theater with you and hope it got some use, I didn't study for midterms to build it ;) anyways in all seriousness I enjoyed working with u u were a great friend and I appreciate how levelheaded u were- didn't let power get to your head. Have a great life ahead!

Wolfloverlol

Wolfloverlol
Wolfloverlol
Jun 2, 2018
McCities fun amazing server
Also good luck to you on the new opportunities you will get! Have fun and stay safe. Oh and here’s a joke that might make you laugh @MehLife...

Joke: Why does a chicken coop have 2 doors?
Answer: Because if it had 4 doors it would be a chicken sedan!

Another one: What happens to a frog’s car when it breaks down?
Answer: It gets toad away!

Hope at least one of those 2 jokes made you laugh! Have fun and good luck in life!

Oh and I really would like to thank you for giving me the plot h78!
Feel free to dm me on discord whenever you want to,
im @18x16#9677

And I will reply as soon as I am able to! Again good luck and have fun! And thanks again for giving me the plot h78!