Microsoft - Update July 11

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Company Update!
So, here is all the latest news about Microsoft! Please take the time to consider everything, and shop Microsoft!

Important News (PLEASE READ)
- League of Companies. Microsoft, google, and Apple created the first tech league to discuss sales and company management. It's a good thing to be a part of, but Microsoft has withdrawn from it because of SICKEN ind. They are currently they are currently among the top companies, yet they are banned from the league. Because of future buissness opportunities, Microsoft has decided to temporarily withdraw from the league to work with SICKEN ind.

- New CEO. Soon, I (PurpleTurkey) will be pretty much inactive for around a month (though I can play for short times), and all company descisions now be in the hands of TheDiamondTiger (and CP42 ofc).

Cool things to note
- Slowed Productivity. Recently, Microsoft hasn't been ordering much from our employees or selling too many items. Currently we are in the phase of development of sf tech mass production. Soon you will be able to buy TONS of high quality items including the 'carbonado' sets.
- Name? So in this post I have referred to the company as Microsoft every time (not Banana), in update posts the name Microsoft reall be used to keep it more formal.

- HQ? So recently we have hyped our HQ, but we have had some difficulties with the build. That specific build will not be added, yet, but hopefully soon it will be on Tucker77Island. Currently we are using a very nice 'team Flash' base as our HQ, which also brings a great sense of 'tech' and 'futuristicness' (10/10 wordplay).

- Banner Shop! So sometime when I started the server I created a banner shop which actually did pretty well. I was able to create great banners and shields for only 2K! Now, I have merged that shop into our HQ. Any custom* banner or shield design can be bought for only 2K!
*By custom, I'm mean you can buy any banner we have in stock, or you can ask for a design!

Thanks for reading! Due to the popular demand of (I think) 2 votes, Sometime tommrow I will announce the winner of our 100k Fourth of July raffle. Until the exact moment I decide a winner you will be able to enter :p

~ PT and Microsoft
achoo​

Reactions: Powerfull

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Company Update!
So, here is all the latest news about Microsoft! Please take the time to consider everything, and shop Microsoft!

Important News (PLEASE READ)
- League of Companies. Microsoft, google, and Apple created the first tech league to discuss sales and company management. It's a good thing to be a part of, but Microsoft has withdrawn from it because of SICKEN ind. They are currently they are currently among the top companies, yet they are banned from the league. Because of future buissness opportunities, Microsoft has decided to temporarily withdraw from the league to work with SICKEN ind.

- New CEO. Soon, I (PurpleTurkey) will be pretty much inactive for around a month (though I can play for short times), and all company descisions now be in the hands of TheDiamondTiger (and CP42 ofc).

Cool things to note
- Slowed Productivity. Recently, Microsoft hasn't been ordering much from our employees or selling too many items. Currently we are in the phase of development of sf tech mass production. Soon you will be able to buy TONS of high quality items including the 'carbonado' sets.
- Name? So in this post I have referred to the company as Microsoft every time (not Banana), in update posts the name Microsoft reall be used to keep it more formal.

- HQ? So recently we have hyped our HQ, but we have had some difficulties with the build. That specific build will not be added, yet, but hopefully soon it will be on Tucker77Island. Currently we are using a very nice 'team Flash' base as our HQ, which also brings a great sense of 'tech' and 'futuristicness' (10/10 wordplay).

- Banner Shop! So sometime when I started the server I created a banner shop which actually did pretty well. I was able to create great banners and shields for only 2K! Now, I have merged that shop into our HQ. Any custom* banner or shield design can be bought for only 2K!
*By custom, I'm mean you can buy any banner we have in stock, or you can ask for a design!

Thanks for reading! Due to the popular demand of (I think) 2 votes, Sometime tommrow I will announce the winner of our 100k Fourth of July raffle. Until the exact moment I decide a winner you will be able to enter :p

~ PT and Microsoft
achoo​
As this so called LEAGUE OF COMPANIES which was started by Gabriel, on behalf of Microsoft I would like to drop from Microsoft out of the League of Companies. Making an alliance of sorts to a rival company would be inefficient as I find this will only lead Microsoft going downhill and we are now allied with Sicken Industries and other sponsoring islands and companies. This so called league of companies is quite biassed to which comapanies can join and I ask that this group would allow other companies to join however Microsoft would not join it as we need to advance and discussing our ideas can lead to it being plagarised. Now that the alliance is broken with these other comapnies. Since the we drop, this means we can attack any of the other companies there so beware......

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
As this so called LEAGUE OF COMPANIES which was started by Gabriel, on behalf of Microsoft I would like to drop from Microsoft out of the League of Companies. Making an alliance of sorts to a rival company would be inefficient as I find this will only lead Microsoft going downhill and we are now allied with Sicken Industries and other sponsoring islands and companies. This so called league of companies is quite biassed to which comapanies can join and I ask that this group would allow other companies to join however Microsoft would not join it as we need to advance and discussing our ideas can lead to it being plagarised. Now that the alliance is broken with these other comapnies. Since the we drop, this means we can attack any of the other companies there so beware......
But there is no need to attack other companies ...

Reactions: TheDiamondTiger
T

Trump15024

Sicken industries is not banned and we offered for them to join and they said no.