Mining suggestion

T

Trump15024

A lot of people like to mine to get money including me. So I have noticed that at /warp mine everyone seems to be arguing about space in the mine etc so my suggestion is a place on the server besides the mine that you can rent the area for like so many hours and mine there. This would be a separate area from the public mine and it would only be rented for a couple of hours.

Reactions: Minty and True

True

Verified
kahlifornia
kahlifornia
Millionaire
Apr 3, 2018
Canada
A lot of people like to mine to get money including me. So I have noticed that at /warp mine everyone seems to be arguing about space in the mine etc so my suggestion is a place on the server besides the mine that you can rent the area for like so many hours and mine there. This would be a separate area from the public mine and it would only be rented for a couple of hours.
I agree that would be a very good idea.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
True but what would the price be?
Also I think space is the only limitation to miner. People kust have to listen if you say they have to get the hell outta ya place xd

Reactions: Ena and Minty

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Umm, no I can just set an android miner and get it or afk spamming a advanced digital miner or possibly glitch the block more with pistons etc... ive thought of an idea like this before but it just isn’t practical. I mean mining and camping in one area dosent promote realism of any sorts. If I were tbh ores we’re actually worth something before, now it’s simply cash. Just warp in a mine that spawns, unlimited resources, what a great idea. Yeah it’s a nice addition but if I were tbh mining is pretty op and it generates no realism to the server or using /warp mine atleast.

Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
if there no spots... whats the jobs for as everyone legit HOGS the fishing shacks... same situation?ppl gotta deal with themselves

Death

Mar 18, 2017
if there no spots... whats the jobs for as everyone legit HOGS the fishing shacks... same situation?ppl gotta deal with themselves
Ena, players can fish anywhere with water....... The fishingshacks are just cool, that’s why players want them but either way with or without players can fish.
Or you don’t need to rent any dumb spots as it’s killing realism to the point it’s so stupid, idek how some of these stuff are even realistic. Renting mining spots is dumb, cause one only like how many players can mine at a time?, how does this show any realism or improves the server rather than your own selfish self benefit to earn more money without sharing the public facility?, Also lack of space, how many “rentable areas can be allocated”
Having an unlimited source of ores isn’t realistic, fyi,

The more staff encourages such acts, I don’t think most of you players see it but other things will be affected.
Blaze Rods or any other fuel source would be worth less due to having surplus of coals.
Miners will be too op leading them to having a monopoly of coal, emeralds, diamonds, gold, iron
Some of these are needed to trade with villagers and used for sf and fuel sources.
This encourages hoarding and not sharing the location, I once had a similar idea but looking back to it, seeing that its a public facility meant to be shared.
Allows players to test with Auto and Afk farms with the mines spawning unlimited ores.
Players may use this to somehow glitch more ores in the system, using redstone pistons And other sf properties.
If this were to be allowed, according to the law of supply and demand, staff will be forced to lower sell prices of ores in /warp shop to bring balance in cities.

I suggest you weigh out the odds before suggesting an idea, who is this actually helping you or the community?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Death just saying: "the more staff encourages this..."
I believe staff (the high ones for sure) know their economy bots and server experience.
There not stupid ;)
Just wanted to say that.

Its clear this idea isnt gonna work so lets silence this one :)

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
I think it’s good in theory. There must be almost 50 places to mine at /warp mine? There is not ever going to ‘not be enough space’ however some people are ‘’above everyone’’ and are not respectful in the mine. What you should then do is move away and find a new spot (instead of loads of ppl arguing about it in global and basically wasting staffs time), it’s not that difficult

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Just go stand in front of them xd or trow lapiz at another spot and lead those idiots away..
I created some techniques you may say...

Reactions: Powerfull

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
Or maybe unstead of the current mine use a prison type mine like a few chunks that the ores respawn in every hour or so.