MissFrosty and Heather

T

Trump15024

As you may know Missfrosty won my sponsored MVP. She is a great asset to the server and very nice and kind to all players no matter who you are on the server.

Also Heather won best staff member she is a wonderful admin and is always there to help.

Congrats to both of you!!!!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
As you may know Missfrosty won my sponsored MVP. She is a great asset to the server and very nice and kind to all players no matter who you are on the server.

Also Heather won best staff member she is a wonderful admin and is always there to help.

Congrats to both of you!!!!
I have to agree, MissFrosty and Heather are both so nice! They deserve it! #TeamFrosty and #adminsquad

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Congrats! All players are an asset to the server, but Miss Frosty really shines through when new players need help or support! Heather has always been great at what she does, and the very fact the she spends time to help the server shows that she is a wonderful staff member!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Congrats! All players are an asset to the server, but Miss Frosty really shines through when new players need help or support! Heather has always been great at what she does, and the very fact the she spends time to help the server shows that she is a wonderful staff member!
Agreed! MissFrosty is so great, along with Heather! Dream team of great players!!!

Reactions: Laurel