• Total voters

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
So, as you may see in the title, I am interested in a mod for my mc. I am under the impression this is legal, and I'm hoping for something that gives me x y z coordinates, maybe armor stats or something like that. Please tell me your thoughts on these. I have heard of many different ones, but I want some help with the choice. I am police, and it is very hard to keep on doing /getpos again and again- I hope for something I can just look at. If this is illegal for the server, please tell me! Thanks so much!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
So, as you may see in the title, I am interested in a mod for my mc. I am under the impression this is legal, and I'm hoping for something that gives me x y z coordinates, maybe armor stats or something like that. Please tell me your thoughts on these. I have heard of many different ones, but I want some help with the choice. I am police, and it is very hard to keep on doing /getpos again and again- I hope for something I can just look at. If this is illegal for the server, please tell me! Thanks so much!
It's not illegal ??

Use 5zig ... has everything ur looking for + more. You can download other mods with/as child mod such as optifine as well

Reactions: Powerfull
D

Deleted member 832

You could use a fair play minimap mod, though you'd have to ask admins first

Reactions: Powerfull