Montis National Park !

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
~ Welcome to Montis National Park! We are a NP (National Park) that is dedicated to preserving wildlife and keeping you entertained! The whole park is 91x91 acres (blocks) large and is comprised of 4 main islands. You can stay in one of our many cottages provided, or you can dare to adventure by camping in the wilderness. When our park is put into commission, we will also be sure to have park rangers looking out for your safety. We hope you enjoy your stay - MNP

Build Log -
(Hi guys I'm PurpleTurkey :D )

*I started this build around 2 weeks ago thinking that it would be some small Arch application plot, but in total it is now 4 times the original size and took about 9 hours to complete!

*The build is comprised of 4 main islands and each of them have their own unique feature. For instance, one of the islands is bland (compared to the others) from an aerial view, but has a large cave inside.

Why I built it -

*Originally meant to just be an Arch build (1/4 of it) I started off making the build, but I knew it would have no other purpose. I was excited to read this post by PixelPuppy_ because it would open up new things for the server and also bring purpose to my build :p .

*At this point I knew I had to up my game a bit, and thats when I decided to make the plot a 2x2 (creative plots).

*I know some areas/islands may not have as many features or houses, but I wanted to keep this kind of realistic, by trying to keep it mostly nature/wilderness.

Cool Things / Easter Eggs
(PLEASE feel free to /msg in game and ask to view the plot :D )

*Around the plot there are a few things I added to make it kind of fun. I have hidden some easter eggs around the park and even some cool things. For example, there is a secret way (not completely hidden) to get under the map/plot and view the build from there.

*You may have noticed/will notice in one of my pictures I uploaded as well, there is a white flag. This flag is 3x5 and currently white. Comment or send a picture of the design you think it should be!

*Thanks for reading this far :) . If you own a large plot or private island in game, I would happily negotiate to getting this build there !

*Sorry, after some editing I could figure out how to properly display a photo xD
http://imgur.com/a/hZWuh

*PLOT ID: 27;-8

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 832

~ Welcome to Montis National Park! We are a NP (National Park) that is dedicated to preserving wildlife and keeping you entertained! The whole park is 91x91 acres (blocks) large and is comprised of 4 main islands. You can stay in one of our many cottages provided, or you can dare to adventure by camping in the wilderness. When our park is put into commission, we will also be sure to have park rangers looking out for your safety. We hope you enjoy your stay - MNP

Build Log -
(Hi guys I'm PurpleTurkey :D )

*I started this build around 2 weeks ago thinking that it would be some small Arch application plot, but in total it is now 4 times the original size and took about 9 hours to complete!

*The build is comprised of 4 main islands and each of them have their own unique feature. For instance, one of the islands is bland (compared to the others) from an aerial view, but has a large cave inside.

Why I built it -

*Originally meant to just be an Arch build (1/4 of it) I started off making the build, but I knew it would have no other purpose. I was excited to read this post by PixelPuppy_ because it would open up new things for the server and also bring purpose to my build :p .

*At this point I knew I had to up my game a bit, and thats when I decided to make the plot a 2x2 (creative plots).

*I know some areas/islands may not have as many features or houses, but I wanted to keep this kind of realistic, by trying to keep it mostly nature/wilderness.

Cool Things / Easter Eggs
(PLEASE feel free to /msg in game and ask to view the plot :D )

*Around the plot there are a few things I added to make it kind of fun. I have hidden some easter eggs around the park and even some cool things. For example, there is a secret way (not completely hidden) to get under the map/plot and view the build from there.

*You may have noticed/will notice in one of my pictures I uploaded as well, there is a white flag. This flag is 3x5 and currently white. Comment or send a picture of the design you think it should be!

*Thanks for reading this far :) . If you own a large plot or private island in game, I would happily negotiate to getting this build there !

Sorry, after some editing I could figure out how to properly display a photo xD
http://imgur.com/a/hZWuh
I have an substantial island- I might even sell it to you- msg me in game

Reactions: Powerfull

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hello. Just a heads up, there is no plot that is around 91 x 91 that is suitable for this build, and even if there was, it would be well over 800,000 currency. Overall nice build.

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I have some space on my island, but I don't think it's enough to put this on. If you want I'll show it to you PurpleTurkey. We can see if it's enough (note: this place I'm talking about is a few hills and the build may be able to replace the hills).

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Well thanks ChChris for the offer, and thanks TheDiamondTiger for spotting the mistake ! I really appreciate it !